Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Squadron Recruiting Topics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing/Yellow Squadron
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
OK, for those of you that don't understand what a Squadron Recruiting topic is for, well let me explain.

A Squadron Recruiting topic is where forum members can apply to that respective Squadron for membership. If you have a question WRT that Squadron then that would be an exceptible post.

If you are starting a Squadron Topic, it's for recruiting purposes. If you are not recruiting at this time, there is no need to start a topic.

If you have no business in the topic, DO NOT POST!!!!

Which means... Only members of the Squadron, or Applicants shouold be posting... NO ONE ELSE!!

If you are NOT a member of the Squadron, or You're NOT Applying.... DON'T POST!!!!!!

Eagle 1

Eagle 1

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
I'd also like to extend everyone's attention to this topic:
http://forums.acecom...p?showtopic=541

Be sure to read that before creating a topic here.

Also, please note that from this point on, with NO exceptions, you may only make one topic for your squadron. It is your duty as the commander to start your topic with good information and to keep it clean on your own. Any other squadron topics that you make will be deleted.

Also, *looks around* may I ask that you dont directly copy the S&S application form :P :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users