Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ACX Paint Schemes Thread (spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Mobius1

Mobius1

• Members
  • 6,820 posts
  • Squad:N/A Squadron
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
Thats what he does. Its awesome. I wonder where he is right now, i havent heard from him in a while.

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
Right here.

GAG-E, your words mean something for me, thanks go back to you. I'm happy this helped you ... I build models in tha past too (Games Workshop, you might know it), so I can understand you. Red Swallows Space Marine, I painted it, based on the Rot Squadron paintscheme, just for the record.

Well Mobius, I'm active, but post few in the AC forums here, either I know what's up or othes have answered the question(s). And sometimes I just lack the time to generate enough interest for a discussion. Sadly some people argue, flame and spam too much.

Like me, just now.

Mobius1

Mobius1

• Members
  • 6,820 posts
  • Squad:N/A Squadron
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
Well, dont hold your breath. ACS may not be around for much longer.

Seraph 5

Seraph 5

Gliding on blessed wings

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Plane:S-32 Golden Eagle
You're really that pessimistic about it, M1?

And much thanks for these images, Aurum. I've always wondered what those (AC3?) Namco aircraft looked like (the Apalis, Fregata, etc.). :) Unfortunately most make me want to barf when I see them... :rolleyes: The Apalis and XF/A-27 being the sole exceptions.

Edited by Seraph 5, 25 August 2007 - 01:21 AM.

Tempest

Tempest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

You're really that pessimistic about it, M1?

I've always wondered what those (AC3?) Namco aircraft looked like (the Apalis, Fregata, etc.). :) Unfortunately most make me want to barf when I see them... :rolleyes: The Apalis and XF/A-27 being the sole exceptions.

They're not exactly AC3 aircraft, but the ones with an R in the name (YR-302, XR-45, YR-99) are using Neucom's numbering sequence, and the YR-99 pretty darn similar to AC3's R-100 series fighters. A couple of their color schemes, though (YR-99 SP2, YR-302 SP2) are practically straight out of AC3. Personally, I like how they look, but it ain't my barf to clean up.

Tweak

Tweak

I got my drink, I got my music

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts
  • Squad:StratMil/Funky Squadron
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat
Does anyone know how to unlock Fenrir?! :rolleyes:

GAG-E

GAG-E

Rookie

• Members
  • 41 posts
there's a thread about how to.

But yeah, i just got ACX and I'm trying to get all of the paints. What a task!

Also, that Rot Space Marine is sick. I really like the leg detail. When I was little I used to play Battlefleet Gothic, so I know the story with all of that.

Also, I have a question. Do you know which paint is the Alect S-32 and which paint is the Alect Fenrir? They fly by me too quickly for me to take a detailed look and I'm not sure. Thanks!

Edited by GAG-E, 25 August 2007 - 11:36 PM.

Tweak

Tweak

I got my drink, I got my music

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts
  • Squad:StratMil/Funky Squadron
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat
"there's a thread about how to.

Also, that Rot Space Marine is sick. I really like the leg detail. When I was little I used to play Battlefleet Gothic, so I know the story with all of that.

Also, I have a question. Do you know which paint is the Alect S-32 and which paint is the Alect Fenrir? They fly by me too quickly for me to take a detailed look and I'm not sure. Thanks!"

It's sorta the same in some places.

Edited by Tweak911, 27 August 2007 - 05:56 PM.

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

And much thanks for these images, Aurum. I've always wondered what those (AC3?) Namco aircraft looked like (the Apalis, Fregata, etc.). :lol: Unfortunately most make me want to barf when I see them... :lol: The Apalis and XF/A-27 being the sole exceptions.

NP, thought this was necessary, after someone did this for ACZ already.

I doubt such designs will ever come to life in our real world, seeing unmanned planes getting more and more popular. With the current generation of planes, Raptor, Typhoon, etc. we're pretty much at the adge of what humans can take inside such a plane, before we simply die and the machine lols at us for being biological and thus weak.

Apalis would be cool if the front would be less thick and compressed-looking. I wonder about the XFA-27s cockpit system, seeing the cockpit view and the original plane makes one wonder ...

Also, I have a question. Do you know which paint is the Alect S-32 and which paint is the Alect Fenrir? They fly by me too quickly for me to take a detailed look and I'm not sure. Thanks!

I guess "sick" as in "fine". Thank you, I spend weeks on it, I'm a perfectionist and my hand is not that rock steady, thus I have to repair mistakes 50% of the time ... so I paint few, don't have that much nerves for it.

Alect's S-32 is the black one with red fintips. They copied Razgriz, I guess, but that didn't make them as legendary as the original. Same goes for the Fenrir, Alect flies black.

Guest_Alexandrian007_*

Guest_Alexandrian007_*
  • Guests
Help

I'm unable to unlock the paint scheme "Leasath" for Fenrir. I finished the game in campaign mode on hard difficulty all S rank. I also finished all the Free Missions on hard mode all S rank. Still nothing was unlocked.

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
[edit] I saw the thread and that you got it already.

Edited by Aurum, 13 September 2007 - 12:48 PM.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW: The Lancers
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

Does anyone know how to unlock Fenrir?! :lol:

Yes, Complete the Campaign in Ace Difficulty. Your Welcome!

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

there's a thread about how to.

For both planes, the Alect Squadron uses the Leasath color scheme.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

Help

I'm unable to unlock the paint scheme "Leasath" for Fenrir. I finished the game in campaign mode on hard difficulty all S rank. I also finished all the Free Missions on hard mode all S rank. Still nothing was unlocked.

To unlock the paint scheme, shoot down ALL ace units.(This does NOT include the Alect Squadron)

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
I'm going to request closure of the thread and more if this continues. There's an edit option, besides, the questions where answered either here or elsewhere in different threads.

[edit:]
I got a new camera. A good one. I might redo the whole thing.

Edited by Geist, 19 November 2007 - 12:04 PM.

Guest_Ancint Owned_*

Guest_Ancint Owned_*
  • Guests
does leasath or sp1 color for the fenrir come with optical camoflauge?

Guest_Will 1_*

Guest_Will 1_*
  • Guests
Fenrir's optical camoflauge requires continuous supply of microwave tranmission, i dun think Aurelia has such thing during retaking the country

Guest_Ancint Owned_*

Guest_Ancint Owned_*
  • Guests
Ya, I know but is it possible to unlock optical camoflauge with any of the two colors?and if so,HOW?!!?

Tempest

Tempest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts

Ya, I know but is it possible to unlock optical camoflauge with any of the two colors?and if so,HOW?!!?

Nope. It would kind of break the game, anyway.

Guest_Ancint Owned_*

Guest_Ancint Owned_*
  • Guests
damn!!!!well, do u no how to unlock those two colors anyway?there the only colors i need to get all of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users