Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat Zero Help Topic

• Please log in to reply
651 replies to this topic

Oka_Nieba

Oka_Nieba

Commemorating the Anean Continental War!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW: The Lancers
  • Plane:F/A-18C Hornet
I think you get Ragnarok just for killing it, like how you get the Gold Anchor medal in AC5 just for completing mission 03.

skyace1000

skyace1000

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
Here's one I have a question for

On acecombat.wiki and a couple of other sites I know this is correct

AC4 data = X-02

AC5 & beat the game atleast once with all ace styles = Falken (and Morgan ofcoarse)

But here's where I got confused

Acepedia and a couple of sites said the following

If you have both AC4 data file and the AC5 data file in the same memory card with Zero not only you get the X-02 after mission 1 you get the Falken as well?????

?????? Is this true ??????

Edited by skyace1000, 19 February 2014 - 08:06 PM.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

No, having AC5 data allows you to get the Falken by simply beating the game on all 3 ace styles, while if you don't have AC5 data, it unlocks after getting the Supreme Mercenary/Soldier/Knight medals. You still have to beat the game on all ace styles either way, but having AC5 data ignores the requirement for "full" Merc/Soldier/Knight.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

No, having AC5 data allows you to get the Falken by simply beating the game on all 3 ace styles, while if you don't have AC5 data, it unlocks after getting the Supreme Mercenary/Soldier/Knight medals. You still have to beat the game on all ace styles either way, but having AC5 data ignores the requirement for "full" Merc/Soldier/Knight.

He's asking if having AC4 and 5 data unlocks the Falken at the same time as the X-02. And I wish my memory was as good as a normal persons so I can remeber. But for whatever reason I'm inclined to say yes

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
  • Squad:156th TFW
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

I wouldn't be surprised. 

Just get Zero, did you?   You might consider the Battle Arena if you have all of the PS2 titles, or even portables.   :)

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

He's asking if having AC4 and 5 data unlocks the Falken at the same time as the X-02. And I wish my memory was as good as a normal persons so I can remeber. But for whatever reason I'm inclined to say yes

Yes, that's the question I answered. Having AC04 data unlocks the X-02 right away. Having AC5 data removes the requirement for "Supreme" Mercenary/Soldier/Knight medals to unlock the Falken, only needing the basic Mercenary/Soldier/Knight medals. Having both save files at the same time doesn't add any particular effect.

So basically, the answer is no. The Falken will never unlock right away along with the X-02.

SlyCooperFan1

SlyCooperFan1

Acepedia Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

Acepedia and a couple of sites said the following

If you have both AC4 data file and the AC5 data file in the same memory card with Zero not only you get the X-02 after mission 1 you get the Falken as well?????

I can concur with PC. I started a new save of ACZ on an emulator a few weeks ago where I had AC04 and AC5 saves, but I only got the X-02 after mission 1, not the FALKEN. PC is correct; AC5 save only removes the Supreme medals.

Thanks for pointing it out that it was on Acepedia. I've fixed the info. :)

skyace1000

skyace1000

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
Thanks guys here's another one

I forgot how to find him but where is mondlicht in mission 13

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
  • Squad:156th TFW
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
You know, if you'd just looked two topics below this.......ah well, get to pull out this link;

http://acecombatskie...tions/?p=719693

Estovakian

Estovakian

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • Plane:E-767

It's one version of ACZ's trailer.

My question is did Namco include the track used in this trailer in the OST, or is it something remixed and mashed up specifically for this trailer?

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  • Squad:ザ・ファンキー小隊
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack

It's one version of ACZ's trailer.

My question is did Namco include the track used in this trailer in the OST, or is it something remixed and mashed up specifically for this trailer?

It's a pre-release version of Glacial Skies and Zero. They did change a few things for the release. Pre-release tracks sound better IMO.

http://www.acecombat.jp/ace-zero/

It's under >System >Sounds

IIRC there was one for AC4 as well.

Imminent threat would have been GOAT if they kept the guitar in.

Edited by Kaiten Sushi-kun, 16 March 2014 - 10:08 PM.

NapalmSanctuary

NapalmSanctuary

Rookie

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Plane:Rafale M

Started a new game about a week ago cause I think my other file was corrupted by the retry glitch and was wondering, if I quit mission after failing mission 18 do I have to replay 17 & 18 over again or will it let me go straight back to 18?

EDIT: Nevermind. Happened to have a mission 17 save and it turns out you don't have to do 17 over if you quit mission on 18.

About the retry glitch though, I saw someone somewhere say you should reload if you have to quit mission to avoid the retry glitch and I was wondering if this is true because if you have to reload then you have to do 17 over cause you can't save after 17.

Edited by NapalmSanctuary, 04 July 2014 - 03:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users