Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Unlocking Planes

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

Guest_Abraxas_*

Guest_Abraxas_*
  • Guests

Geez! You wrote that on your PSP!? That must have taken ages!

What difficulty are you playing on? Because if it's under Normal, there is no Aces.

Ok new development. I started a new game on normal and was able to make Ari appear. So I guess I just need to figure out the way make Manta appear and where it is.

If anyone can offer any assistance I would greatly appreciate it.

viperzerof-2

viperzerof-2

Top Gun

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Plane:F-2A Viper Zero
still no f-2 it did not work

Timebandit

Timebandit

Atheist Overlord LOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • Plane:MiG-21bis Fishbed-L

Ok new development. I started a new game on normal and was able to make Ari appear. So I guess I just need to figure out the way make Manta appear and where it is.

If anyone can offer any assistance I would greatly appreciate it.

I think Manta is somewhere in between teh 3rd and 4th wave of enemy bombers in Mission 1.

Zaku

Zaku

Veteran

• Members
  • 6,630 posts
  • Squad:FA
  • Plane:F-15SG Eagle

I could use help finding the following SP1 paint schemes, they (and the Leasath Fenrir) are all that I have left to unlock:

F-5E
F-16C
F-2A
Gripen C

Anyone care to help?

viperzerof-2

viperzerof-2

Top Gun

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Plane:F-2A Viper Zero
you want the f-2 paint job I want the f-2 I think there is somone out there who could help us both.

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
F-16C "ICE"
M5A - IMPORTANT: let there be NO damage to the allies, then he spawns after you killed half of the enemy forces.

F-5E "GHOST"
M6A - Pwn aircrafts and do it FAST. Let the Gleipnir kill 2 or 3 groups of allies, in that time, take down some planes that spawn. You WILL get S rank, if you kill the Gleipnir fast enough afterwards.

F-2A "FURY"
M11B - With ca. 7 minutes remaining, he spawns north of the jammer site.

Gripen C "RIOT"
M12B - Kill all air units, as well as the second wave (the reinforcements that follow after), then he spawns.

Leasath Fenrir:
pwn everything in the game, collect/unlock whatever you can, that does not include medals and parts (basically, Hard/Ace difficulty ... though I have not all S ranks on Ace yet, was too lazy and some missions just make me throw over ... no, I do not use fictional aircraft, did only to try out and for fun).
Friggin' damn regulation, versus mode for collecting parts and medals, ticks me off.

I request a cooky for the help, please.

Zaku

Zaku

Veteran

• Members
  • 6,630 posts
  • Squad:FA
  • Plane:F-15SG Eagle
Heh, cookie granted.

I managed to get Ghost and Riot; looks like Ice and Fury will be giving me trouble for awhile.

But anyway, thanks.

Timebandit

Timebandit

Atheist Overlord LOL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • Plane:MiG-21bis Fishbed-L
Hopefully I can beat Operation X on hard and get the Fenrir on my school bus ride down to DC. :lol: But doesn anyone have any preferences on what pane and special weapons to use on Operation X? Those Falkens at the end always get me.

Guest_Rokker_*

Guest_Rokker_*
  • Guests
looking for F-15 Active. anywone know how to unlock this baby?

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
Thanks to Zaku for the cookie.

As for the F-15S/MTD:

Finish Mission 12B.
How to get to 12B (in case you dunno):
[any path until any kind of mission 7 is finished then] -> 08B -> 09b -> 11b -> 12b

Unstung

Unstung

The future will be better tomorrow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Lineæ
  • Plane:Not Specified

still no f-2 it did not work

I played throught the game a few times and got the F-2. Try to do every mission and get a S on each one?

Guest_Gryphus 19 and 3 quarters_*

• Guests
How do you unlock the F-117 to play as???

Im going insane!!! <_< :ph34r: :lol:

Mobius1

Mobius1

• Members
  • 6,820 posts
  • Squad:N/A Squadron
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
Calm down. Somebody will help you, just wait.

• Guests
sorry. i just want a plane that's all.

:mellow:

Demolay

Demolay

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Squad:Ghost of Razgriz | Major
  • Plane:F-14B Bombcat
LMAO friend ya know the saying Patience is a Virtue :mellow:

so you should wait a little more someone might just pop out and help you :lol:

Tempest

Tempest

• Members
  • 4,014 posts

How do you unlock the F-117 to play as???

Im going insane!!! :lol: :angry: :angry:

Complete mission 9A, which happens to be one of those annoying radar-avoidence missions.

• Guests
Thankyou!!!

[edit: I hate how when someone knows what theyre doing but join a new forum and it calls them a noob]

Guest_shaghala_*

Guest_shaghala_*
  • Guests
Sorry, but I am definitely a NOOB.

I have completed all missions on all levels and have unlocked the missions 3B, 7C and 12C
But still have an empty square next to 8B.

How do I unlock this?

I assume that once I finish this level I will get access to Mission X??? Is this correct?

Thanks for advice.

Tempest

Tempest

• Members
  • 4,014 posts

Sorry, but I am definitely a NOOB.

I have completed all missions on all levels and have unlocked the missions 3B, 7C and 12C
But still have an empty square next to 8B.

How do I unlock this?

I assume that once I finish this level I will get access to Mission X??? Is this correct?

Thanks for advice.

Here's a good ASCII of the mission tree from here:

<START>                                      M01{} = Path Name                         |[] = Optional Mission                  |LG = Longest Path                     M02SH = Shortest Path                     |LG,SH = Shortest AND Longest           |                                      03A                                       |                                       |          {A}                     CROSSPATH #1                  {C/LG}          |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯{B/SH}¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|          |                            |                             |         04A                          05A                           06A          |                            |                             |    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|                    [03C]                         [03C]   05A         06A                     |                             |    |           |                      |                             |  [06B]       [05B]                  [04B]                         [04B]    |           |                      |                             |   07B         07A                     |                             |    |___________|                    [06B]                         [05B]          |                            |                             |          |                           07B                           07A          |___________________________ | ____________________________|                                      \|/                                             |                  {A}             CROSSPATH #2      {B/LG,SH}                  |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|                 08A                                       09A                  |                                         |   LG,SH      |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|                       |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|     09B                     10A                     08B         11A      |                       |                       |           |     11B                |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|                10B        [07C]      |               [11B]        09B                |           |      |                 |           |               [11A]       [08B]    [10A]             [09B]       [11B]               |           |      |                 |           |                12A        [10B]      |                12A         12C                |           |     12B                |___________|                 |          12B      |                       |                       |           |      |_______________________|_______   _____________|___________|                                      \ /                                       |                  {A}             CROSSPATH #3             {B}                  |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|                 13A                                        14A                  |                                          |                [14B]                                      [13B]                  |                                          |                 15A                                        15B                  |___________________   ____________________|                                      \ /                                       |                                      MSP                                     <END>

So, in other words, when you get to the point in the campaign where you choose between Missions 8A and 9A, play 9A, then 8B.

Archer

Archer

NEW! Now with more sarcasm!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Squad:51st Mercenary Division
  • Plane:F-15C Eagle

you want the f-2 paint job I want the f-2 I think there is somone out there who could help us both.

The F-2 (my favorite plane) you unlock by completing mission 9B "A Diversion", and the F-2 SP paint 1 is for "FURY" on mission 11B.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users