Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat X Arena

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Super Sabre

Super Sabre

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat
I've just got my WiFi MAX and have it all set-up, until we get our own Arena to play it, we have to play in the Private Arena Area for the PSP. Just leave a Message here if you want to dogfight and I'll start the room up on Kai and we can have at it!

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*
  • Guests
I'm in! I will have to wait a few weeks as I am still saving up for my router. My XTag is PSPKing737. What is yours?

InfiniteAmmo160

InfiniteAmmo160

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Squad:St. Cholesterol Retirement Home
  • Plane:X-29A
Hang on; I really hate to go so off topic here, but... what?

I had initally thought that you could only challenge people in the same room. What do you need for a PSP to play across the net or whatever? Some sort of WiFi thing? Sorry; its just that the most advanced handheld I have ever used was a Game Boy Color.

If you can indeed play anyone over the country, I just might actually buy it...

Guest_Nohbdy_121_*

Guest_Nohbdy_121_*
  • Guests
???

Strange...

In any case, My Monikor is either going to be Nohbdy or Nohbdy_121. Although I'm not going to be sure on how I'm going to able to find a free hotspot or how often I can get to one.

Super Sabre

Super Sabre

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
My Tag is Blue14.

See my Ad-Hoc Mode Solved! Thread for the background info on this entire thing.

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*
  • Guests

Hang on; I really hate to go so off topic here, but... what?

I had initally thought that you could only challenge people in the same room. What do you need for a PSP to play across the net or whatever? Some sort of WiFi thing? Sorry; its just that the most advanced handheld I have ever used was a Game Boy Color.

If you can indeed play anyone over the country, I just might actually buy it...

Just go to teamxlink.co.uk. All the information you need is on that website. Basically, X-Link Kai allows you to play AD-HOC PSP games over the internet using a wireless router. You can also play PS2, X-Box, Gamecube, and Ds games that way.

Super Sabre

Super Sabre

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
Make sure to read the Step-By-Step FAQ on their PSP Forums to set-up your PSP and get everything working. Easy as Pie. Heres the Link.

Guide

Super Sabre

Super Sabre

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
Could this please be stickied so it doesn't get lost in the pages off the main page? It's important that everybody sees this so they know they got a game. :lol:

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*
  • Guests

Could this please be stickied so it doesn't get lost in the pages off the main page? It's important that everybody sees this so they know they got a game.

I agree! This should become the official thread about Ace Combat X on X-Link Kai and stickied!

X02ACE

X02ACE

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern
my xtag is XO2ACE i dont know if it works or not, yet though

Guest_Genocide_*

Guest_Genocide_*
  • Guests
X-tag = Gust500

My X-02 will make you cry.

X02ACE

X02ACE

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
i have a slight problem... my computer cannot access the internet, now i can only use my psp

Mobius Legends

Mobius Legends

Tastes like chicken...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken
So playing with other people online with ACX is possible? I don't have the game yet but I'll probably join you guys soon.

Super Sabre

Super Sabre

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

my xtag is XO2ACE i dont know if it works or not, yet though

Did you follow the Guide link I posted?

X02ACE

X02ACE

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
step by step word for word.

Super Sabre

Super Sabre

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
You have the same model? Did you remember to update the drivers of your WiFi Max?

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*
  • Guests

X-tag = Gust500

My X-02 will make you cry

Oh Yea? My ADF-01 FALKEN will make you cry! I just got it today and it DOES have the LASERS.

Guest_Genocide_*

Guest_Genocide_*
  • Guests

Oh Yea? My ADF-01 FALKEN will make you cry! I just got it today and it DOES have the LASERS.

It begins... Lasers won't do you any good if you can't touch me. And the Wyvern DOES turn better than the FALKEN.

Tempest

Tempest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Bah, a properly upgraded XFA-27 is better than both. Don't ask me to prove it, since I don't have wireless internet acess (let alone a compatible router or USB device).

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*

Guest_Mobius 1-The Ace_*
  • Guests

It begins... Lasers won't do you any good if you can't touch me. And the Wyvern DOES turn better than the FALKEN.

Yes, but my FALKEN's mobility is at 100% and so is its air-to-air. All I have to do is catch you in the laser beam for less than a second and I can destory your aircraft. I have also destroyed a few X-02's in "Operation X". I can also choose between having 19 lasers or 14 long range lasers(although I havn't unlocked the long range lasers, I will soon). Look forward to a challenge later on. :lol:

Bah, a properly upgraded XFA-27 is better than both. Don't ask me to prove it, since I don't have wireless internet acess (let alone a compatible router or USB device).

A properly upgraded FALKEN would be a lot better than anything but probably a Fenrir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users