Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wooo~ An ACEX psp Skin...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

RainbowPhoenix

RainbowPhoenix

Gespenst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
http://www.acecombat...gs06_report.htm
The picture is in the right side of the page.
Pretty cool eh?
This site also got a really cool TRI-Screen trailer.

Anxyous

Anxyous

It has been conclusively proven that birds are capable of flight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts
All I can say is SURFING SANTA! :D :lol: :lol:

Vega 05

Vega 05

Beater lvl 126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
what's so special about it?

Maybe I don't see it very well since it's small picture but I don't find it "wooowww" :D

RainbowPhoenix

RainbowPhoenix

Gespenst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
It's just something to decorate your PSP,
atleast feel happy for it since it is ACEX exclusive...
I don't think others games got this.
Well it ain't all that great, but it tells ppl that you play ACE,
it's an symbol!!! YEAH!!! Ok... Maybe I'm lost...=_='''

Tempest

Tempest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts
The real question is not "Pretty cool eh?" but "Where can I get me one of those?!?!?"

css

css

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
That sticker is imo, the best thing for psp ever! (save ACX)

Grand Falcon

Grand Falcon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

what's so special about it?

Maybe I don't see it very well since it's small picture but I don't find it "wooowww" :D

Its got a picture of the Gryphus vulture on the tip (I think the same santa's in the trailer, look towards the end and you'll catch a glimpse of it, you also can take long enough to pause it and look at it) It most hold some importance to Gryphus, although it is contradictory, Gryphus is the Southern Cross and Santa claus lives on the north pole

Guest_bluestreak_*

Guest_bluestreak_*
  • Guests

Its got a picture of the Gryphus vulture on the tip (I think the same santa's in the trailer, look towards the end and you'll catch a glimpse of it, you also can take long enough to pause it and look at it) It most hold some importance to Gryphus, although it is contradictory, Gryphus is the Southern Cross and Santa claus lives on the north pole

easter egg time reference? come to think of it, "surfing santa" is really more of an australia-like southern hemisphere reference. after all, it's a summer christmas there, as opposed to a wintry one up north. (if the time reference thingy is true, that makes it the 3rd AC game to take place in the second half of the year, after 5 and Zero).

Deadeye

Deadeye

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
You mean to say ACX PSP skin

Guest_vash_*

Guest_vash_*
  • Guests
Those who know me best will say im very hard to please when it comes to ace combat, but this one almost makes me want to buy a psp, and that saying something :lol:

InfiniteAmmo160

InfiniteAmmo160

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
I can tell that the number of Santa jokes will soon reach critical mass in this forum very soon...

Guest_vash_*

Guest_vash_*
  • Guests

I can tell that the number of Santa jokes will soon reach critical mass in this forum very soon...

HO HO HO :lol:

InfiniteAmmo160

InfiniteAmmo160

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

HO HO HO

If that ever becomes a catchphrase on this forum I swear on pain of death I will come back and kick the crap out of you. Mark my words. :lol: ( :D )

RainbowPhoenix

RainbowPhoenix

Gespenst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
Can I be the first one to start Santa Rage? Ho ho ho!
Posted Image

Guest_vash_*

Guest_vash_*
  • Guests

Can I be the first one to start Santa Rage? Ho ho ho!
Posted Image

dude, you're my hero :lol: :P

Guest_Rena hirose_*

Guest_Rena hirose_*
  • Guests
Well, I may be blind (you know, Sylvester syndrome and all... or is it blind love for Dision ? :) ) or I misreading the the topic, but where is exactly santa here ?
Posted Image
I do not see anything else than a lined sticker about the PSP ?

but this one almost makes me want to buy a psp

This one for me (even if it's not one, it symbolizes superbly the geofront at the end of Ace combat 3 and so, the Ace combat 3 spirit in Ace combat X).
And I really bought it. The santa wallpaper is already installed (badly captured from the trailer, linked on the image if you need) and waiting for the game. Now I salivating in anticipation, raging about the retard of the game. I can't even find any similar game on this awfull console to calm my impatience (if you know one, even in japanese... oh yes, there is Jet de go pocket, but maybe there is more ?)

Posted Image

Mobius Legends

Mobius Legends

Tastes like chicken...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
I finally got that battery. More gaming time now on ACX!

css

css

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
During the middle of the trailer / video, it features surfing santa for a brief second. So yeah, you're blind :)

Guest_Rena hirose_*

Guest_Rena hirose_*
  • Guests
I obviously seen the surfing santa of the trailer as I take a screenshot of him to make a wallpaper for may psp. It's that santa I do not see/find :

Its got a picture of the Gryphus vulture on the tip (I think the same santa's in the trailer

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts

I obviously seen the surfing santa of the trailer as I take a screenshot of him to make a wallpaper for may psp. It's that santa I do not see/find :

On the tip...

The tip of the surfboard? There's evidently a Gryphus insignia on the tip of the surfboard of the wallpaper in that PSP above...