Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Encyclopedia Strangereal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

害酷人

• Global Moderators
  • 7,171 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

A bunch of us have decided to launch a sort of spiritual successor to Electrosphere called Encyclopedia Strangereal (also conveniently abbreviated ES). For those who are new and don't remember Electrosphere, it was basically an encyclopedia like the Ace Combat wiki, but curated by a very few people and specifically focused on Strangereal lore.

Why do this now? You can read the mission statement on the front page, but the long and short of it is: new translations! Remember all those cool in-universe magazines and shit from the official site? Those sometimes got translated, but never by anyone who spoke Japanese, so we (Gracidia and myself atm) are going through and retranslating all this shit.

We've done all the Ace Combat 04 official site material and are moving on to AC5, so stay tuned for that. Eventually we'll get to Aces at War and some of the strategy guides, which are gonna be rad since nobody has ever even attempted to translate most of that.

Anyway, I'm on record saying I think Strangereal as a coherent whole feels like a bad retcon, but some of the individual pieces here are cool as heck. Check them out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users