Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Just little dillema

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Valetehan

Valetehan

Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi Guys, I am new here, so, Nice to meet ya

I enjoyed the game ace combat since I was in Grade 3 elementary school (when the age of 9 years) when I play an ace combat 3 electrosphere in ps1 and continued until I have a ps2 and plays ace combat 4, 5 and zero of course. Actually I wanted to play ace combat infinity, but now I'm a university student. Maybe in between times, a little play games and I really wanted to play the ace combat infinity on the ps3. But unfortunately, I do not have a ps3, so how do you think, do I need to buy ps3 or not? actually my plan would keep the ps3 that if I bought it, till have my own house and has a job. But for now, there is still a feeling that block to buy it.   :unsure:

Thanks for your attention  :)  :)  :)

*here the picture of my favourite character  :wub:  :D  :lol:

Attached Files

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

I wouldn't buy a PS3 just for ACI.

I wouldn't recommend someone start playing ACI now even if they did have a spare PS3 around. It's been out so long and they've added so much that trying to catch up to everyone else would be really hard.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

Don't go for it, just grab a ps2 if you still don't have one and get the three you like. Also look into project nemo if you have the means to emulate since that is the full version of 3 instead of what was given for the international version. It's a much better time and money investment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users