Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

gematsu: Ace Combat 7 rated for Xbox One in Taiwan

14 replies to this topic

ThunderForceAC

ThunderForceAC

Rookie

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Plane:F-15S/MTD
Ace Combat 7 rated for Xbox One in Taiwan

The Taiwan Game Software Rating Information board has rated Ace Combat 7 for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Ace Combat 7 has currently only been confirmed for release on PlayStation 4.

Ratings from the Taiwan Game Software Rating Information board are generally a reflection of what’s really happening on the publisher’s side. However, there was one rating for an Xbox One version of BlazBlue: Central Fiction in January 2016 that never actually happened. The game eventually launched in October for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, both of which were also rated.

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
It wouldn't be bad, if it's true.

VitalEvergreen1

VitalEvergreen1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

If it is true that Ace Combat 7 is coming to Xbox One too, then I wouldn't need to buy a PS4... Aw Crap, that means no VR.

ajaxle

ajaxle

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
  • Squad:F/A
  • Plane:F-20A Tigershark

If it is true that Ace Combat 7 is coming to Xbox One too, then I wouldn't need to buy a PS4... Aw Crap, that means no VR.

...and no flightstick either, unless...

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

Id say take this with a grain of salt. it was updated on the 5th to say that the listing was removed.

though small chance it could be due to it being a timed exclusive and want to hold out on announcing it to the very last second

though it more then likely is just a simple click of the wrong box

SilentWings

SilentWings

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Plane:Rafale M

What you guys do to my hope:

image006.gif

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • 3,569 posts

I mean. there is a chance, no matter how small. that you may still get your VR port version. Xbox Scorpion is supposed to be VR capable (though since im currently stationed under a rock im not to sure about the details) but Last i remember Microsoft announced it be out with Morpheus (their codename for their VR) either with or the year after scorpion is released

Edited by Razgriz67, 12 January 2017 - 04:33 AM.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,813 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

It's not about XB1/Scorpio having VR or not, it's about AC7 being confirmed as a PSVR exclusive as far as VR capabilities go (read: Sony are pumping money into AC7 VR, only reason for Bamco to do a complete 180º regarding the viability of a VR AC). Let's not start another "AC6 is totally a timed 360 exclusive guys" with this. That said, the game can be on other platforms in the future since it's not actually a PS4 exclusive, but that'd be without VR content. Even then, I still have my doubts it'll ever be multiplatform, but at the very least it hasn't been outright denied yet.

It sure feels good to have a PS4 and not care about VR though! My concerns about this game are elsewhere.

Edited by PositronCannon, 12 January 2017 - 12:53 PM.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • 3,569 posts

It's not about XB1/Scorpio having VR or not, it's about AC7 being confirmed as a PSVR exclusive as far as VR capabilities go (read: Sony are pumping money into AC7 VR, only reason for Bamco to do a complete 180º regarding the viability of a VR AC). Let's not start another "AC6 is totally a timed 360 exclusive guys" with this. That said, the game can be on other platforms in the future since it's not actually a PS4 exclusive, but that'd be without VR content. Even then, I still have my doubts it'll ever be multiplatform, but at the very least it hasn't been outright denied yet.

I'd be more then happy to give your side of the fence the benefit of the doubt; but since i dont pay attention. I never noticed sony saying Exclusively anywhere

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

• Members
  • 4,813 posts

To be fair, I'm having trouble finding reliable sources for that, so maybe I'm talking out of my ass.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • 3,569 posts

Ill even take a PSVR exclusive if you can find that. but AFAIK theyve only said "on PS4" and "PSVR Experience" but no exclusive

https://youtu.be/LVyVelgMh2w?t=24m1s

at PSX 2016 its announced as "another PS4 game with PSVR"

and since the game just before it was Resident evil 7 (which is multi) one cant use the excuse that she is in the middle of an exclusive showcase

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

• Members
  • 4,813 posts
I would certainly not say the doors are closed on a multi-platform release. However right now we are focusing on the PlayStation Experience because it is a PlayStation VR exclusive in terms of a VR unit. So once we get that optimized we can consider other options.

Straight from the horse's mouth (source).

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • 3,569 posts

ok. you've now won my benefit of the doubt

but I'm still keeping my grain of salt

Flaren89

Flaren89

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

Looks like it will be viable also for PC. Maybe PS4 version (which was intended to be the only one at the initial announcement) will be more DLC and/or more dedicated content?

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • 3,569 posts

Looks like it will be viable also for PC. Maybe PS4 version (which was intended to be the only one at the initial announcement) will be more DLC and/or more dedicated content?

I'm more intrigued by the fact that they specifically mentioned PSVR but not Oculus or the Vive especially since both have been out for a while. So maybe they will try to lock down VR support to just PS4?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users