Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Aceposting Central

226 replies to this topic

Ace of Maces

Ace of Maces

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Plane:MiG-31M Foxhound-B

Doubt that. Since when have game trailers ever come out for PGW? C'mon, guys.

They did unveil Gran Turismo Sport in Paris last year. Which has been delayed for 2017 in typical GT fashion.

Scherzo

Scherzo

Revy-Chan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

It's just ACI/AC7. I remember ACAH having a consistent stream of information from magazines and whatever.

Best assumption for the lack of information is probably because of two reasons.

1. The reveal came way too early
2. They have nothing to show other than a outline

Because they have nothing to show, there's no reason to make it a priority at TGS where the focus is to push out playable demos, in depth PVs (not conceptual ones like the shitty pre rendered PV), and conferences hyping up new games (timeslots are limited, goes to popular games/series/announcements only).

Bamco has great cash cows like SAO, Gundam, and Dragon Ball that they know are going to make botelodes of shekels. It's not even them being secretive, it's just not significant enough. Especially when the development team has nothing to show for it.

And even ACAH had a longer PR Cycle than previous AC games; ACZ and AC6 were both announced six months before they released. 'Ironically', AC5 also had a troubled dev cycle; it's existence being confirmed in fall of 2002 but nothing being shown of it until December of 2003 (I actually wasn't following the series that far back, but you can see that in articles on Gamespot).

And yeah that's my feeling as well; there's no reason to push what is at the earliest a Fall 2017 game when Bamco has a line-up of much sooner releasing, much higher profile games like Xenoverse, Tekken 7, and Gundam Vs to push.

Edited by Scherzo, 15 September 2016 - 05:44 PM.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

hopefully kono's being smart about it and taking his time. i dont understand why they would release a trailer so early in development though

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  • Squad:ザ・ファンキー小隊
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack

hopefully kono's being smart about it and taking his time. i dont understand why they would release a trailer so early in development though

prolly pressure to meet the deadline of sony's announcement for PSVR

but >kono

>smart

>ever

lel.

Angelfire

Angelfire

Straight outta Belka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

Leaks.

Homuhomu

Homuhomu

Project Aces is my waifu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

http://nlab.itmedia....15/news104.html

Ok, this broke after one day of public showing, which one of you perv did it.

Maybe AC7 is actually a fighter jet groping game, but PA was actually competent and know the demo will get broken in the show floor, hence it wasnt shown 

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

http://nlab.itmedia....15/news104.html

Ok, this broke after one day of public showing, which one of you perv did it.

Maybe AC7 is actually a fighter jet groping game, but PA was actually competent and know the demo will get broken in the show floor, hence it wasnt shown 

Holy shit man, those are some lewd headpats right there.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users