Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Can you reload ammo during mission?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Megaman2487

Megaman2487

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
Just trying to figure out if I can Acquire more special weapons during an online Co open mission. It seems sometimes I never have enough bombs and I run out too quickly. Is there a way to get more during a mission or is that all I get to play with?

Shiro

Shiro

CG PLANES WHEN BAMCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

The amount of ammo you get at the start of a mission is all that you can play with. Increasing the level of your plane or equipping awareness/hard point parts will increase the ammo that you start with.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

Just keep using that aircraft and leveling it up, and usually by the time you're around level 8-10 you'll have enough Sp.W ammo and the parts space to add even more...

Reminds me of the time I first flew the Block 1 Morgan: "Just one TLS shot? Certainly it auto-reloads, right??"

Edited by botafogo4life, 16 August 2016 - 12:02 PM.

Soular

Soular

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Plane:XFA-27

Just keep using that aircraft and leveling it up, and usually by the time you're around level 8-10 you'll have enough Sp.W ammo and the parts space to add even more...

Reminds me of the time I first flew the Block 1 Morgan: "Just one TLS shot? Certainly it auto-reloads, right??"

Ah the early days of using the Block 1, just after Infinity came out of beta...

"I know its only level 1, but its still the Morgan right?"

"TLS should be decently strong even if it only has 1 ammo, it pretty much oneshot everything in AC5/0!"

>proceeds to barely kill a Destroyer with it

"..."

Megaman2487

Megaman2487

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
Thank guys

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

Ah the early days of using the Block 1, just after Infinity came out of beta...

"I know its only level 1, but its still the Morgan right?"

"TLS should be decently strong even if it only has 1 ammo, it pretty much oneshot everything in AC5/0!"

>proceeds to barely kill a Destroyer with it

"..."

My first time was on Aerospace, and the sub came up during the EM... Fired the laser and..... That's it? It just cuts off? Did I push a wrong button or something? It didn't even make a dent in the sub! :blink:

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

My first time was on Aerospace, and the sub came up during the EM... Fired the laser and..... That's it? It just cuts off? Did I push a wrong button or something? It didn't even make a dent in the sub! :blink:

Well, even with the massive damage nerf in ACI, the Morgan (no matter which variant) only has half the firing time of the Falken, and the Scinfaxi has the health of 10 coop mode aircraft carriers. :P

Edited by AceOfAces, 29 August 2016 - 03:29 PM.

Callsign-YukiMizuki

Callsign-YukiMizuki

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

Your gun ammo and standard missiles "reloads" 

Basically if you hold down the Dakka button, it'll fire until it goes to ---- and you'll have to wait a few seconds until it automatically reloads. You can get around this by simply taping the Dakka button again and it resets back to the original number you initially had.

If you run out of missiles, AWACS will say "Out of standard ammo" However, your missiles only reset up to a total 2 missiles, with a long reload time in between salvo (and if I remember it correctly, it doesn't reload unless both missiles are empty). Basically how I finished Adriatic on a level 7 A-10 (It was tedious) 

Tongates

Tongates

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Plane:Su-25 Frogfoot

Ya! What Bota said. For me... Basically after most of my planes got above level 5 I was never concerned again.

Edited by Tongates, 09 September 2016 - 11:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users