Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Just checking in

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

burkeomatic

burkeomatic

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
I've been offline due to a deployment, school, and pme for a long while now. I've gotten more active recently, and here is what I have found.

On my main file my lvl 14 fb22 and yf23 are monsters, I picked up serious loot in the ring battles and holy cow, me taking them from 11 to 14 in the past month or so really brought them to life. They are machines. Don't even get me started on my lvl 12 x02. Gawd, it is ruthless.HCAA on that 23 can just rain missiles forever. My MR Is hovering around 1700 for whatever reason. Most matches have a Mr of 1900 to 2100 I'm finding, but I usually still find myself in the top 3.

On my baby file I was just focusing on my fa18. It is lvl 14 now and also a sick plane. I was using a lvl 10 white tiger for my sffs sled on this file, but then I discovered f14b goodness. It is only lvl 8 now, but it is damned near as fun as an a10. It is basically a faster a10 (when did this thing happen?) It does great and I absolutely love it. It is so right, and may be up there with one of the most fun planes on the game. I look forward to leveling it up further. I would highly recommend it for a newbie ground pounder. Great guns, great weapons, and by god, the thing is a blast (did I say that already?)

Looking forward to finding y'all online again.

Falken Hunter

Falken Hunter

Pilot of the Hi-Nu Gundam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts
  • Plane:CFA-44 Nosferatu
Nice to see you back o/

Choco

Choco

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Plane:F-16C Fighting Falcon

Love my '23. Just need that fucking Black Widow II skin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users