Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ACI CO-OP Missions Assistance (Mission Completion Rank Help)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Basco

Basco

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Plane:ATD 0

Due to me being away from PS3 since last year I should be getting a PS3 sometime this week. Last I remember playing it was that I had a Mission completion rank of C and couldn't find any games without being invited,

Since I don't have anyone who plays ace combat Infinity on my account anymore, Would any one want to friend me and help me out and get out of the C rank.

I almost forgot to add, the rank got low because back when i used to play it i have VERY bad internet and would get disconnected mid-game. Now that this problem has been fixed this should not happen anymore.

So if anyone would like to help a fellow Pilot get his wings back in ACI because I miss this game so, that would be the best thing ever.

I also am a low ranking because i was on and off on that game so yeah, but I am a very skilled Ace Combat Player.

Feel free to friend me on PSN and I'll be sure to let you know when I get a PS3, which should be this week.

Thank You!

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

I can play if you want. Although just remember most of us will have WAY over 1500 MRs (Mine is almost at 2200), so you may not enjoy the game if everyone is carrying you. Still I can deliberately play with weak planes with their levels reduced and limited parts to allow you a chance to win/compete. :)

Basco

Basco

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

I would really appreciate that. It just sucks that i do not have any friends that actively play it anymore. Even with low ranking planes that i own in the game, I can put up a fight even If i have to use the led-sled F-4G.

Again I appreciate your help. If you can find anyone else to help get a 4 person team going, that would be great too. (sorry if I'm asking for much)

I was able to log in and claim my "Come Back Bonus" but that PS3 isn't mine so it was a logon/logoff deal. I also plan on getting a headset because my Corsair HS40 7.1 doesnt work on it.

Again I thank you! :D

Yodahulk007

Yodahulk007

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Plane:EA-18G Growler

I don't think I can really help since my playtime is all over the place, but it might help others to know what your normal play schedule is.

Basco

Basco

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Once I receive my PS3 (When I used to have one too) I used to play mostly everyday or whenever i could. I'm up to play anytime.

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

By the way, I just added you on PSN.

Yodahulk007

Yodahulk007

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Plane:EA-18G Growler

Once I receive my PS3 (When I used to have one too) I used to play mostly everyday or whenever i could. I'm up to play anytime.

Sorry, I meant like, your timezone  :)  I'm east coast US so I'm usually logging on anywhere between 8 and 1AM EST

Basco

Basco

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

I am on the East Coast as well. I now have a working PS3 connected to broadband, so internet problems are at a minimum. so hit me up if anyone wants to plan something so I can get my rank back up. I am open pretty much any day unless something comes up. I am on now as I type this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users