Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

No room found, lost connection, signed out off psn

no room found

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bigguns

Bigguns

Noob

• Members
  • 9 posts

Hey all....Has anybody experiencing a sudden upsurge, in fact every time I search for a room on deathmatch and online coop mission, I'm lucky if I find one room...which if I join I then tend to lose connection, or I am signed out off psn. Or message comes up no room found, I haven't been able to play AC for the last couple off days as a result ...can anyone help, cheers, Frazer.

CharlyFirpo666

CharlyFirpo666

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
It is pretty common. Happens more often on weekends and in the morning (cet).

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

What's your match completion ranking? If it's 'B' or lower, you could have a pretty short list of lobbies...

I've never been down to 'C', but I remember a thread where someone on gamefaqs had it and he couldn't connect to anything -- The only way for him to play was his PSN friends had to invite him into lobbies.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the PS3 network servers are presently held together with duct tape, chewing gum and a piece of rope so it's something we have to endure from time to time...

Edited by botafogo4life, 22 June 2016 - 05:27 PM.

Bigguns

Bigguns

Noob

• Members
  • 9 posts

thanks, I have an engineer coming to check my internet tomorrow....apparently there's some glitches with it, I was able to connect to loads of rooms untill a couple off days ago ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users