Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

getting ready for AC7 where can I get some AC friends on psn?..

2 replies to this topic

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Plane:Eurofighter Typhoon II

first off I didnt know where to post this so mods feel free to move it..all I know is it involves AC7 lol

I started a new psn acc for AC7 where I want only AC fan friends, lol theyre damn too hard to find, those AC maniacs like

myself not easy to find..getting ready for AC7 online grouping and squad recruitment activities, but I havent played console

online before only pc mostly warthunder and their groups are open and it was easy, so I'm fairly new to the closed psn

network, and I want a commrade friend base before the AC7 release, I know this is a good place to look , but is there anything

else like fb pages , ACI community groups I can refere to? my psn user name is "xXLeewangXx" ..so AC

skies peeps feel free to add if you like, and pls post links to AC group pages if you know or are part of any ,thanks..also if

you'replanning to create an AC7 squad (brand new) post the info and recruitment requirement..lady commanders are prefered

(jk jk :P

Edited by GenWan, 25 May 2016 - 12:59 AM.

wizardten

wizardten

Noob

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Plane:YF-23A

you can also search fellow friends in Ace Combat infinity, many of them will be playing Ace seven :)

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Plane:Eurofighter Typhoon II

you can also search fellow friends in Ace Combat infinity, many of them will be playing Ace seven :)

yep that would work, except I dont have ps3 = I dont have access to infinity communities

Edited by GenWan, 25 May 2016 - 01:00 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users