Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Unofficial] Special video recording meeting thread

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Knight Valfodr

Knight Valfodr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

Just putting this thread out there in order to hand out announcements for any video that requires extensive coordination with members.

First, as everyone may have noticed, the XFA-33 Alect is available in the Skilled Pilot Medal shop, and it's the cheapest superplane to bring to level 7 (where the LSWM is unlocked). I'm looking to find a handful of volunteers to reform Alect Squadron and get an Emergency Air Strike with all 8 players bringing a LSWM-equipped XFA-33 Alect.

The other project I have in mind currently is also Emergency Air Strike, this time with an assortment of TLS users, preferably high levels so nobody runs out of TLS mid-match.

That will be all for now.

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

I can easily show my face for an EAS with TLSs, my lvl.10 ADF-01 has been dominating A2A since that damage boost to the TLS, and has been consistently MVPing B7R hard. It has 15 batteries, which should be enough, especially since I'm not gonna use it for every single enemy. :P

Choco

Choco

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Plane:F-16C Fighting Falcon

First, as everyone may have noticed, the XFA-33 Alect is available in the Skilled Pilot Medal shop, and it's the cheapest superplane to bring to level 7 (where the LSWM is unlocked). 

Holy fuck, no I did not notice. Every goyplane should have this kind of pricing so it doesn't completely alienate an entire chunk of the playerbase.

Ohh and my Morgan can ejaculate 20 times in one session if you need it.

Callsign-YukiMizuki

Callsign-YukiMizuki

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

I don't have an Alect nor do I plan on getting it, but if you plan on doing on formation flying and other stuff, I'll be glad to help. I can record to if you wish 

twisterkid2

twisterkid2

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

Just putting this thread out there in order to hand out announcements for any video that requires extensive coordination with members.

The other project I have in mind currently is also Emergency Air Strike, this time with an assortment of TLS users, preferably high levels so nobody runs out of TLS mid-match.

An EAS with people using TLS I could possibly help out with, I've got the Pixy Morgan at 15, and it packs 24 TLS at that level, combine that with the TLS Extender M, I've had yet to run of TLS shots in a game

Cobalt_Wild

Cobalt_Wild

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Plane:F-2A Viper Zero

I guess I'm sort of obligated to be up for the EAS thing, what with my level 20 Morgan and all. The actual question is whether I'll be online when you get an EAS.

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767
So how about some 8p raid or missions with every mobius aircraft?

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

Or B7R matches with a Pixy/Cipher Eagle, Pixy Morgan and Cipher Draken on one team, and one of the Belkan ace squads on the other team? (Ideally one of the 4-craft squads, unless it's a 2 v 2, in which case it should be Cipher/Pixy Eagles vs Gelb Terminators/Espada squad on B7R Hard) :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users