Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

FaZe Combat Series

assault horizon mlg parody mlg parody ah machinima youtube editing playlist faze

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AbandonedIntel

AbandonedIntel

Rookie

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Plane:F-15C Eagle

Hello, ACS! It's AbandonedIntel yet again, but instead of releasing a voice pack for this site, I decided to release a series of videos I used the voice packs for. 

Enter the new FaZe Combat series, a series of MLG parodies created by me, MLG parodies of Ace Combat that is. The series follows a FaZe player known as FaZe_Gripen, who goes through all sorts of adventures with many of his friends throughout various reaches of the servers that play through. While the first 2 FaZe Combat videos are just experiments, FaZe Combat 3: Team Killers is when everything is kicked into high gear, and where semblance of a narrative takes place.

I honestly don't know how to sell shit like this on a site that I don't frequent. Those of you on /r/AceCombat would be familiar with the series, though, as I often post about it there. As for you guys I have no clue on how you would respond to this, so please be gentle!

The full playlist of the series can be found here.
The First Entry.
The Second Entry.
The Third Entry. (Where shit gets real).

Please let me know in the comments of this video, or in this thread what you think about the videos/series! Constructive criticism is much appreciated! Thank you! :D

FoxHoundElite

FoxHoundElite

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Plane:EA-18G Growler

i saw all of them ;)

<<You're pretty good m8>>

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

Now available on laserdisc

• Global Moderators
  • 7,163 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

I do read r/acecombat, but I managed to miss these entirely. Fun shit. Thanks for crossposting.

Mildly off topic, but in that second video, I wasn't expecting to hear The Horn Track by Egyptian Empire sampled in a brostep track. That's kinda funny (if not actually good).

AbandonedIntel

AbandonedIntel

Rookie

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Plane:F-15C Eagle

i saw all of them ;)

<<You're pretty good m8>>

Thank you very much! :D 

I do read r/acecombat, but I managed to miss these entirely. Fun shit. Thanks for crossposting.

Mildly off topic, but in that second video, I wasn't expecting to hear The Horn Track by Egyptian Empire sampled in a brostep track. That's kinda funny (if not actually good).

Oh, that's a shame. They are very hard to miss! XD And no problem, I'm glad you liked that. And I had no idea that was the song that was sampled for RL Grime - Core ($unday $ervice Remix), I honestly just found that song on another MLG parody and I loved it. XD 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: assault horizon, mlg, parody, mlg parody, ah, machinima, youtube, editing, playlist, faze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users