Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Your MAIN aircraft

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

burkeomatic

burkeomatic

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Vanilla fb22 on my main and fa18 on my mini. I've always been a ground pounder at heart, so my mission selection has always been following suit. Logged a lot in my little f14b too. As far as fighters go my yf 23 has the most miles on my main as it can fling hcaa for days. I don't really have a fighter on my mini, but I am building a f14 ch.

SilentWings

SilentWings

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Plane:Rafale M

Rafale all the way. Just love that maneuverability, but with the stability when you need it. Black paintjob is also freakin' sweet. Also, I'm a scrub, so I love the F-22 in any Ace Combat game. Finally, the F-2. It's just fun to fly, man. I remember loving the orange tint of the cockpit glass while flying over San Salvacion in AC04.

a-dassault-rafale-fighter-participates-i

img6.jpg

GD_American

GD_American

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

F-14D Jolly Roger.  It's the most iconic American fighter jet paintjob there is, and it wears it in a way that the F-18 just can't compare. 

Plus growing up with Robotech, Top Gun and UN Squadron pretty much seals it.

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

83-1161.jpg?m=1371917763

it's cute

Yeah i remember that chilean air force F-16 landing gear failure, but also nice saving by the pilot.

Anyway my main SU-37.

Edited by Grimace, 08 October 2016 - 09:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users