Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fastest possible speed?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Callsign-YukiMizuki

Callsign-YukiMizuki

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

Heya~ New person here. 

So a few months ago, I had this weird ass dream where I'm sitting in the cockpit of a MTD playing a 16v16 TDM in Tokyo. As I hit the accelerate button, the gauge went up to 9000+ kph and found myself in the other end of the map in like a second. 

This got me wondering, what's the fastest possible speed you can achieve in ACI?

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

Currently I have no idea, to test that you'd have to have either a level 20 ZOE Falken which only up to 39 or so people can have currently, and I doubt more then 5 do. A level 20 Gaviria is the other option. Since gwiki has no stats for a level 20 Gaviria assume that nobody has it.

You'd also need 37 slots to equip all 5 parts that effect top speed. Assume 4000km/h for now.

Choco

Choco

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Plane:F-16C Fighting Falcon

Currently I have no idea, to test that you'd have to have either a level 20 ZOE Falken which only up to 39 or so people can have currently, and I doubt more then 5 do. A level 20 Gaviria is the other option. Since gwiki has no stats for a level 20 Gaviria assume that nobody has it.

You'd also need 37 slots to equip all 5 parts that effect top speed. Assume 4000km/h for now.

Weren't you the Foxhoundfag that saw its top speed decrease as you leveled it up while stacking all the speed parts on it?

Or was that someone else

[edited to get around word filter; is that a bannable offense?]

Edited by Choco, 17 April 2016 - 07:09 PM.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

Weren't you the Foxhoundfag that saw its top speed decrease as you leveled it up while stacking all the speed parts on it?

Or was that someone else

[edited to get around word filter; is that a bannable offense?]

I was, however a patch from awhile back changed the decreasing returns on top speed past level 15, so it should be proper now.

Choco

Choco

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

I was, however a patch from awhile back changed the decreasing returns on top speed past level 15, so it should be proper now.

NEAT. So what's your FAST record; from your suggestion I'm guessing like mid-3000s km/h

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

NEAT. So what's your FAST record; from your suggestion I'm guessing like mid-3000s km/h

My fastest stuff is 3300-3400 km/h and I'll still frequently get smoked racing other players, so I'm guessing the max is at least 4000...

But top speed is just for bragging rights... On most maps acceleration is much, much more important -- My Oruma gets well above 3000, but even with three speed parts it takes an eternity to get there...

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

Somewhere around 3775 km/h with a standard Foxhound at 18 all 5 speed parts

I've got ten levels to put into the gaviria to start beating that, already at 3730 km/h and I don't even have the slots for all 5 parts.

3783 km/h Level 11 Gaviria with 4 of the speed parts.

Compressor LL

Anti Roll/Pitch/Yaw

The potential to be fast is there, this also lets me see that if it hits S+++ if the lying stat bars will actually tell the truth for once since it'll be an easy way to measure since there's actual numbers with it.

What I mean is that everyone who hits S+++ knows that scaling on the bars goes up fast, I wanna see if it's accurate.

Edited by ekirbo, 18 April 2016 - 02:51 PM.

Shiro

Shiro

CG PLANES WHEN BAMCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

This is my current top speed with razgriz in km/h

1zoj85d.jpg

This is only with Nozzle LL and Compressor LL

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

This is my current top speed with razgriz in km/h

This is only with Nozzle LL and Compressor LL

That's level 20 right?

Shiro

Shiro

CG PLANES WHEN BAMCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

That's level 20 right?

Yeah it's level 20

Choco

Choco

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

We must go faster

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

We must go faster

If we were to go faster? Oooh I don't know man, do you think infinity could handle it? Perhaps even heading into plaid speed?

Choco

Choco

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

If we were to go faster? Oooh I don't know man, do you think infinity could handle it? Perhaps even heading into plaid speed?

>Infinity can't handle the infinite

They could be saving that up for AC7. Be a good goy and buy VR for maximum immersion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users