Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The game that started it all

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ThunderForceAC

ThunderForceAC

Rookie

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Plane:F-15S/MTD

KCREX9v.jpg

IIRC that ^ YF-23 was the last plane you face on the Ace difficulty,    I know I got him on two occasions in the arcade.

This is the game that started it all.

FloydianJebus

FloydianJebus

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts

Far before my time. I found Ace Combat 4 in a video store when I was a wee one, that's about as far back as I go. But of course, respect to the classics. That game set in motion the series of events that led to some of my most cherished gaming moments.

Gotta love the honesty in the advertising back then. "The graphics are surprisingly good!"

Edited by FloydianJebus, 01 May 2016 - 01:35 AM.

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

I played as far back as Air Combat/Ace Combat 1 on the PS1, back when I first got the PS1 in 1997 (even though the game came out in '95), but damn, never played this, AC"22" or even heard of them until many years afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users