Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Struggle for Mobius is Real

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Folktale

Folktale

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Plane:Rafale M

Mobius 7, that is! 

Seriously, trying to stay within the bracket between 7k and 8k is the toughest thing I've ever done in this game! Sortie too much, and you have to lay off, don't sortie enough, and you fall behind. But as a Rafale nut, I can't pass up this chance, especially with that awesome air to air loadout. Anyone else shooting for a bracket, rather than the top prizes this time around? 

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

Well the goal is to get Mobius 8 so that I can have an Omega 11 set but at that rank you can over extend ranks quite a bit.

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Plane:F-14E Tomcat 21

And then you get a IV raid in the last minute and have to decide whether to get the credits or the plane :P (I'd choose the plane though I believe)

Folktale

Folktale

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

In this one case, I'd back off from the raid just to get the plane. In my opinion, the Rafale's got the most interesting and unique loadout of all the Mobius planes. Plus, well, it's a Rafale. I just have to get it. 

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
So did top 1,000 get crazy in this tournament? I was bouncing between 600th & 800th a week ago when I had to skip town & it wasn't that hard...

Was not really interested in the event but the credits & level cap form were appealing & the Möbius emblem would have been a nice bonus.

I'll be back in about 12 hours & assuming from this point I'll either be looking good for a Rafale or getting no plane at all!

Folktale

Folktale

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

I'm not really sure, since I was trying to hang around the top 7k. I will say that after a set of about eight forced sorties last weekend, I was easily close to the top 1k. Surprisingly, I don't think the competition for this is anywhere near where where it was last year.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

I don't remember if I was top 1000 or not, but I got Mobius 2, which is kind of a dog at level 1...

Arekasune

Arekasune

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • Plane:X-49 Night Raven

I don't remember if I was top 1000 or not, but I got Mobius 2, which is kind of a dog at level 1...

Literally a pointless observation.  All planes are fucking dogshit at level 1. 

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

who would have guessed

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Literally a pointless observation.  All planes are fucking dogshit at level 1. 

Although to be fair this forum is bursting at the seams with pointless observations, so what's the big deal about one more? Throw it on the pile with the rest...

Regardless, the bottom line is I wasn't impressed enough with its potential to promote it to my hangar, so it will remain unused and unloved at Level 1.

Edited by botafogo4life, 01 April 2016 - 12:16 PM.

CharlyFirpo666

CharlyFirpo666

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Nah, not every plane at level 1 is poo. Neucom R101 is pretty smooth, if you focus on a hcaa setup.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Although to be fair this forum is bursting at the seams with pointless observations, so what's the big deal about one more? Throw it on the pile with the rest...

Regardless, the bottom line is I wasn't impressed enough with its potential to promote it to my hangar, so it will remain unused and unloved at Level 1.

Well adding more shit to a pile of it is always bad. You're adding more shit. That's bad in every sense.

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

Raptors have missile delay so they're all a shit. Coulda told you that before the tournament started.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

they're also placed at horrible angles in awkward directions so they're double shit

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Well adding more shit to a pile of it is always bad. You're adding more shit. That's bad in every sense.

When in Rome...?

Raptors have missile delay so they're all a shit. Coulda told you that before the tournament started.

Finally, a voice of reason!

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

When in Rome...?

NO. MORE SHIT BAD. LESS SHIT GOOD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users