Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Another Upgrade Attempt

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767

Hey everyone,

Letting you guys know that some time this week - hopefully - IPB and I will attempt to upgrade the forum to version 4 again.

I will be more prepared this time around in the case of failure, so the forum will be back online sooner than before.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

Hey everyone,

Letting you guys know that some time this week - hopefully - IPB and I will attempt to upgrade the forum to version 4 again.

I will be more prepared this time around in the case of failure, so the forum will be back online sooner than before.

What happens if HD collection gets announced during the time it's down? The impossible has happened once now you know.

OmegaEGG

OmegaEGG

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

What happens if HD collection gets announced during the time it's down? The impossible has happened once now you know.

Or an Infinity port for PS4? With our accounts remaining intact. And progression transferrable between consoles.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

Or an Infinity port for PS4? With our accounts remaining intact. And progression transferrable between consoles.

I don't have a happy enough merchant for this so I'll just say you're a good goy. That is certainly impossible.

OmegaEGG

OmegaEGG

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

I don't have a happy enough merchant for this so I'll just say you're a good goy. That is certainly impossible.

A man can dream, right? Besides, like you said, the impossible has happened once, it can still happen again.

Long live Gripen-chan.

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

Now available on laserdisc

• Global Moderators
  • 7,159 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

Good luck!

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,898 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

Headcanon: Y2K was a thing in Strangereal.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

i completely fucking hate the look of ipb 4 over 3. 3 just looks so clean and doesnt scream MOBILE FEATURES EVERYWHERE.

whatever, i'll just assume there are behind the scenes improvements other than the ugly as hell aesthetic change.

KenWayneKazama

KenWayneKazama

Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Squad:Lightning STFS
  • Plane:Not Specified

And a cross-platform between PS3 and PS4 as well, cuz I really want to play Infinity with our family's friend, but I don't have a second PS3 ;-;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users