Name says it all.
- Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor - Likely the cover boy. You know the story; top dog stealth fighter, pride of the USAF, export aircraft in Strangereal, etc. Capable of carrying stealthy external weapons bays, with the ability to hold 4 AIM-120D AMRAAMs per bay.
- Sukhoi Su-30M2 - Labeled as Su-30M in the trailer. Likely the Su-30M2, which is based on the MK2 variant. No, it does not have canards.
- Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet - Not much is known, other than the fact that it's still carrying USN logos. The USN logos definitely were not in previous Ace Combats, despite that most of us have come to the conclusion that it's a placeholder.
- Modified Northrop Grumman X-47B - The design is extremely similar to the real X-47B, if not the exact same thing. But look closely and you'll see that the wingtips of the drones are slightly canted upwards, probably to have better stability if we factor in real life physics, but who does that in Ace Combat? Either modified (by the Eruseans), or PA somehow got blueprints to the X-47C.
- Unknown McDonnell Douglas/Boeing F-15 Eagle variant - It's been confirmed by Kono that the A-10 will be coming to 7 in one of his interviews. However, it remains unconfirmed which variants will be seen in the game. I'm placing my bets on the C and the Strike Eagle.
- Unknown Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt variant - It's been confirmed by Kono that the A-10 will be coming to 7 in one of his interviews. Whether it's the A or C variant remains to be seen, but there's not much difference between the two other than guided munitions integration, so it might justify the inclusion of the GPB to the C variant.
- FAS - A low-speed, propeller-driven flying UCAV carrier. Utilizes eight propellers (likely turboprops, propfans, or an all-electric motor) and a flying wing design to lift it up to the skies. It is capable of carrying up to 80 X-47B at one time.
Edited by OmegaEGG, 23 December 2015 - 12:29 PM.