Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Are you feeling AC7's reveal?

109 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you feeling AC7's Reveal? (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you feeling AC7's Reveal?

1. Hell yeah! (34 votes [41.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.98%

2. Yeah, mostly (14 votes [17.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.28%

3. Kinda sorta (15 votes [18.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

4. Not really (14 votes [17.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.28%

5. It's fucking garbage (4 votes [4.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  • Squad:ザ・ファンキー小隊
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
Not sure what this guy is trying to say because of all the grammatical and sentence structure problems and just not making sense in general. Buuuuuuut.

>In this age people still believe that RAM is the be all end all of computers performance.

Sides are hurting.

Also RAM isn't even that expensive.

Edited by Kaiten Sushi-kun, 10 May 2016 - 01:53 PM.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,802 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

I think youre missing the part why people resort to console in the first place since there is pc, youre not resorting to safer shelter from the console gaming hell, because pc gaming is probably a bigger hell..high spec PC are too expensive compared to consoles, take ps4 as an example, a 8-gb-ram unit for about $300 or less..compare that to a 8-gb-ram pc for a good $2.5k /3k..gaming is pay pay pay..once and for all or in doses..you can play Arma 3 or any other high a** spec pc multiplayer game out there or coming soon for free , but you need an expensive  pc.and by the way they are more pay-to-win than  not so it's not entirely free , or play AC7 with psn membership for a monthly fee..it's always the same crap.

As someone who isn't even into PC gaming...

...no. Just no.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

I think youre missing the part why people resort to console in the first place since there is pc, youre not resorting to safer shelter from the console gaming hell, because pc gaming is probably a bigger hell..high spec PC are too expensive compared to consoles, take ps4 as an example, a 8-gb-ram unit for about $300 or less..compare that to a 8-gb-ram pc for a good $2.5k /3k..gaming is pay pay pay..once and for all or in doses..you can play Arma 3 or any other high a** spec pc multiplayer game out there or coming soon for free , but you need an expensive  pc.and by the way they are more pay-to-win than  not so it's not entirely free , or play AC7 with psn membership for a monthly fee..it's always the same crap.

38b.jpg

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

Now available on laserdisc

• Global Moderators
  • 7,162 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

please stop you sound unbelievably retarded

…what? Aqua, what do you think you're doing? You're sure not doing GenWan any favors, and if you don't have it in you to try and hash out what he means - which is fine - then don't default to being an asshole. Chill with the signaling.

This goes out to everyone, because half of you are doing the same thing in fewer words.

Scherzo

Scherzo

Revy-Chan!

• Members
  • 4,831 posts
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle
I'm mainly a console gamer because I'm lazy, not particular cash rich, and most PCs I own turn to shit in a matter of months.

I kinda can't believe they really are going to wait until E3 to share more details. AC7 news is not gonna be on anyone's radar, even with PSVR integration.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

I kinda can't believe they really are going to wait until E3 to share more details. AC7 news is not gonna be on anyone's radar, even with PSVR integration.

im not holding my breath for any information at E3. PA's always been super hush hush with ace combat, i'm expecting some more information about the game maybe a month before the expected release date.

although, i'd be genuinely surprised if they show some new stuff in june

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  • Squad:ザ・ファンキー小隊
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
You should all bet yo ass that E3 is all gonna be about dem idorus, god eater and tales of holy shit it's the new final fantasy.

(problly not idols but im willing to put money into god eater and tales promotion. maybe fucking sao too)

Edited by Kaiten Sushi-kun, 15 May 2016 - 01:45 AM.

Scherzo

Scherzo

Revy-Chan!

• Members
  • 4,831 posts
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

You should all bet yo ass that E3 is all gonna be about dem idorus, god eater and tales of holy shit it's the new final fantasy.

(problly not idols but im willing to put money into god eater and tales promotion. maybe fucking sao too)

AC7 has PSVR implementation, so I think Sony would want it to be there. Though that necessitates there actually being something to show.

Jim

Jim

Technicolour Dreamboat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Squad:Available for 2 shillings and an orange peel
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

im not holding my breath for any information at E3. PA's always been super hush hush with ace combat, i'm expecting some more information about the game maybe a month before the expected release date.

although, i'd be genuinely surprised if they show some new stuff in june

They have to at least give it a mention; it's been six months since the announcement and there's barely been a peep since the new year. Namdai needs to at least try to get a hype train going with the approach they seem to be taking with AC7.

Flogger23m

Flogger23m

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

I'm mainly a console gamer because I'm lazy, not particular cash rich, and most PCs I own turn to shit in a matter of months.

Lazy is a valid concern. Although the one time I tried an Xbox 360 (a good number of years ago now) it actually required a lot of effort to get up and running. And a lot of navigating the not so good menu for updates and the like felt like a slower, clunkier Steam. My take and from what others say is that consoles are not like the N64/PS2 anymore which were plug and play. I found it easier to get games up and running on my PC. And those costs are not in line with reality. I've probably spent less than $2,500 these past 6 years, including the 5th graphics card for this build I Just ordered for $400. :P

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users