Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat 7 Trailer

hype ace combat 7 Osea F-22 SU-37 Arkbird on Steroids Bloody vogels Nostalgia Strangereal

105 replies to this topic

VitalEvergreen1

VitalEvergreen1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

AC6 style or after/before each mission?

Before and after each mission. Resupply take-offs and landings are ok too. 

ajaxle

ajaxle

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Squad:F/A
  • Plane:F-20A Tigershark

Let's see now, ...we waited a whole year for a 1 minute long trailer. That's pretty thin, ...pretty thin indeed.

Rider

Rider

Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

Let's see now, ...we waited a whole year for a 1 minute long trailer. That's pretty thin, ...pretty thin indeed.

Won't be the first nor the last game that's revealed too early. But unlike, say Gran Turismo, I'm pretty excited for this. I've been thinking about buying a PS4, and this game will probably make me do it.

Scherzo

Scherzo

Revy-Chan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

Yeah, you should basically treat this new trailer as if it's the first teaser for the game.

Tbh, I'm still a bit amazed they're returning to Strangereal and our actually promoting that fact. I guess we're officially past the dark and gritty part of the video game industry.

Hue

Hue

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E

I guess we're officially past the dark and gritty part of the video game industry.

original.jpg

Angelfire

Angelfire

Straight outta Belka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

I guess we're officially past the dark and gritty part of the video game industry.

63d02a59bad2a3d9ca3cefaeae3c84526529bbfc

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hype, ace combat 7, Osea, F-22, SU-37, Arkbird on Steroids, Bloody vogels, Nostalgia, Strangereal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users