Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DLC unavailable after region change

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Marek1712

Marek1712

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

Hi guys.

Haven't posted here for a while but now I'm in need of help.

Some time ago I've been taunted by the cursed Games with Gold and switched regions from GB to PL.

Of course most of the DLCs disappeared because PL is a 3rd world country.

Yesterday I managed to switch back my region to Ireland (dunno why but it didn't want to go back to the UK).

All the DLCs are on the list but my hangar lists only standard liveries. I redownloaded one pack to test something out but it didn't work...

I'm really in need to fly my A-10 IMAS -SP- because this...

fc3s-drift-o.gif

Any suggestions?

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,898 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

I'd suggest changing your region back to the UK, if you can. Region changes and DLC are very... sensitive, lets call it that, and I've heard of a similar case to yours that *somehow* fixed itself. But since you downloaded the DLC as an UK account, chances are it'll work if you change it back to that.

Marek1712

Marek1712

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
Since you can change your region every 90 days I'll have to wait ~3 months to try it out. Let's see if it works then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users