Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

(AC3) How am I supposed to unlock "Geopelia"?

AC3 Geopelia unlock

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SkyEye MCCIX

SkyEye MCCIX

Rookie

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Squad:Anyone with a plane is my squad.
  • Plane:R-201 Asterozoa
So here i am, playing AC3 (non-japanese version), looking through my records, being amazed at the fact that i have A-ranked every mission on Normal. Then, as i am scrolling right, I come across "Geopelia", a mission that i have never played, of even knew existed.

Naturally, me and my good ol' friend Google do some reasearch, and I find that i need to beat the campaign to unlock " Geopelia". Dafug!? Already did that. With A-ranks on all missions. Any advice?

TL;DR, I already did what I was supposed to do, but "Geopelia" isnt there, and I need help to make it appear (it appears in Mission Simulator, right?).

P.S, I haven't unlocked the X-49 Night Raven or UI-4054 Aurora yet, either. It says that i need to A-rank all missions to unlock those. More help needed! Also, the "Geopelia" is also a plane!? I guess I haven't unlocked that, either.

Edited by SkyEye MCCIX, 12 August 2015 - 09:38 PM.

Salv000

Salv000

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Plane:R-101 Delphinus I

You need to beat every mission with A's in story mode without using the mission simulator. Afterwards you will unlock mission 36 "Geopelia". beat this mission in under 5 minutes on normal mode or higher you should unlock all the remaining planes left in the US versions of the game.

SkyEye MCCIX

SkyEye MCCIX

Rookie

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Squad:Anyone with a plane is my squad.
  • Plane:R-201 Asterozoa
Just beat the campaign *again* with A-ranks on all missions, as that guy said. Guess what? I have unlocked "Geopelia"!! Thanks, man. Now, I'm on my way to unlocking this game's super-fighters! Also, that " XR-900 Geopelia" thing... is ridiculously fast and agile!

Edited by SkyEye MCCIX, 12 August 2015 - 09:44 PM.

Salv000

Salv000

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Plane:R-101 Delphinus I

Congratulations, good luck and have fun.

Hue

Hue

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E

Just beat the campaign *again* with A-ranks on all missions, as that guy said. Guess what? I have unlocked "Geopelia"!! Thanks, man. Now, I'm on my way to unlocking this game's super-fighters! Also, that " XR-900 Geopelia" thing... is ridiculously fast and agile!

The middle one that's pack leader breaks off late compared to others. This is how I get an A rank on Geopelia as everything else becomes stupid easy afterwards. Specifically due to the missile patterns being so hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users