Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Am I the Only One who Thinks Hans Grimm is Unusually Short?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Archville

Archville

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Plane:MiG-31M Foxhound-B

I must say that Razgriz is my favorite squadron. Besides being awesome pilots, I've come to almost feel like they are friends of mine, seeing as I've played the game so many times.

Exactly what I think, this is the only squad in the whole series that gives you a 'family' feeling. Galm would be close, two bros with their problems.

Edited by Archville, 30 July 2015 - 12:50 PM.

GalmCipher55

GalmCipher55

Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Squad:looking for a squadron
  • Plane:F-15C Eagle

i Love wardog squadron My Favorite wingman is Chopper i just now realized he is taller than anybody in wardog and Grimm's the shortest he's 19 maybe that would explain it 

Hue

Hue

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E

i Love wardog squadron

I hate any squadron with wingmen in them. Wardog/Razgriz are worse because after enough time you start to realize it's a bit too stereotypical.

Stalker

Stalker

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
To be perfectly honest, I've only ever played Ace Combat 5 (though I'd love to give some of the others a try). So, I probably wouldn't know anything about which squadron is the best. But so far, and from what I have seen of the others, I really think that Wardog is the one I can relate to the most.

Edited by Stalker, 26 August 2015 - 04:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users