Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Am I the Only One who Thinks Hans Grimm is Unusually Short?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Stalker

Stalker

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
When I look at information on different sites about the characters of Ace Combat 5, most of them say that Grimm is only 5'4" tall. Which seems kind of odd, especially considering the fact that I am a girl of 5'5". What I am wondering is this; where do they get this information? There does not seem to be anything in the game about the height of the characters. The reason this puzzles me is because in the game, he really looks like he would be taller than what many people are saying. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this issue.

Edited by Stalker, 24 July 2015 - 10:42 PM.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

The characters' data is listed on the official Japanese AC5 website, they probably took it from there. And yeah, Grimm is listed as being 163 cm, 4 cm shorter than Nagase even. Not that I can talk though, since I was probably not far off when I was 19. I'm only like 169 cm now and I'm pretty sure I'm done growing at 24, lol.

Which only makes me realize that, wow, Grimm is 19. I guess that explains some things about him.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern
Hah, you're shorter than me. 5'11' master race.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt
5'11'? Jeez aren't you a manlet. You know you have to be at least 6 feet in order to be a respectable person right?

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

• Members
  • 3,140 posts

5'11'? Jeez aren't you a manlet. You know you have to be at least 6 feet in order to be a respectable person right?

I've got 5 more months to grow a few inches. Besides, it's not like you're 6'. :^)

Edited by Muscle Man, 25 July 2015 - 12:24 AM.

Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock

CAN'T DED THE FISHBED

• Members
  • 4,033 posts
  • Squad:The Friendship Squad
  • Plane:F-4G Wild Weasel

ITT manlets

FREE THE [email protected] 1

FREE THE [email protected] 1

Local Legend

• Banned
  • 4,672 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

Look at all these manlets.

Hue

Hue

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E

Last I remember I'm something like 5'10". Truly a manlet I am.

Jim

Jim

Technicolour Dreamboat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Squad:Available for 2 shillings and an orange peel
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

tumblr_lulxx34Gg31r0ys9v.jpg

"How about you come over the Mannerheim Line and say that to my face, pussy bitch."

Stalker

Stalker

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts

The characters' data is listed on the official Japanese AC5 website, they probably took it from there. And yeah, Grimm is listed as being 163 cm, 4 cm shorter than Nagase even. Not that I can talk though, since I was probably not far off when I was 19. I'm only like 169 cm now and I'm pretty sure I'm done growing at 24, lol.

Which only makes me realize that, wow, Grimm is 19. I guess that explains some things about him.

I see what you're saying. And considering he's only 19, he probably is going to get a little taller over the next one or two years. Unlike myself, because I stopped growing (at least for the most part) at age 15.

Georgia Ace

Georgia Ace

New and improved

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts
  • Plane:F/A-18F Super Hornet

So nice to be 6'2" among all you hobbits. 

Also yeah Grimm is pretty short and it shows in the picture of Chopper, Nagase, and Grimm posing.

Archville

Archville

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Plane:MiG-31M Foxhound-B

Wow, didn't know he was such a dwarf... shorther than Nagase? Damn...

Stalker

Stalker

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
Well, short or not, he's a cool character.

Hue

Hue

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Well, short or not, he's a cool character.

Actually Grimm has two roles: being a pussy and kissing the player's ass so that he seems stonk even though he has been fighting an enemy that might as well be flown by a brain damaged chimpanzee on LSD.

Archville

Archville

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Actually Grimm has two roles: being a pussy and kissing the player's ass so that he seems stonk even though he has been fighting an enemy that might as well be flown by a brain damaged chimpanzee on LSD.

Every squad has its black sheep (if someone will say Marcus, I will beech slap him), Grimm is kinda funny, I like him. All in all I have a special place in my heart for this squadron, for me they are the best squad in the entire AC franchise, hands down.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

• Members
  • 3,140 posts
>Wardog is best squad

My sides. The best squad is Mobius squad, because they're basically non-existent throughout the game and when they show up, they're not the annoying belly-achers Wardog were.

Hue

Hue

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

>Wardog is best squad

My sides. The best squad is Mobius squad, because they're basically non-existent throughout the game and when they show up, they're not the annoying belly-achers Wardog were.

Actually they're more just kinda there and simply don't give a shit. Those are the best wingmen, since I can then proceed to clear out every single speck on the level.

Archville

Archville

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

>Wardog is best squad

Mobius 1 is a one man army, all other guys in this squad are pretty much an average Joe, as you said. My chocies: squad - Razgriz, duet - Galm, and lone ace - either Mobius or Cipher, though I would rather go with Cipher every time.

Stalker

Stalker

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
I must say that Razgriz is my favorite squadron. Besides being awesome pilots, I've come to almost feel like they are friends of mine, seeing as I've played the game so many times.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

Mobius squad

who?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users