Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat 04 Instruction Manual

RTFM Ace Combat 04 Instruction Manual Project Aces NOTES Production Notes Hidden Gems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SilentWings

SilentWings

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Plane:Rafale M

It's a bit random on my end, I suppose, but anyone else really appreciate the Ace Combat 04 instruction manual? I love when game companies used to put so much effort into them, along with that little NOTES section that I've never seen anyone use.

The thing that really sold it for me was the production notes and how they went to a JSDF air base to record sounds for the engines. Any other goodies you guys liked from the AC04 manual, or any AC manual in general?

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

Yeah game manuals were great especially the art work. 

Edited by Grimace, 06 July 2015 - 02:44 AM.

SilentWings

SilentWings

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Plane:Rafale M

Yeah game manuals were great especially the art work. 

Of course! The covers for more or less all the Ace Combats with instruction manuals were pretty freakin' awesome.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RTFM, Ace Combat 04, Instruction Manual, Project Aces, NOTES, Production Notes, Hidden Gems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users