Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

bought a Vita and played my first AC after AC3 Electrosphere - will you play with me?

vita ace combat joint assault

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Lx629

Lx629

Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts

as copied from my posts on reddit and acepedia (since i am desperate to find anyone online)
-reddit 
-acepedia

so yeah, my only playstation is my 2000andlate ps1 it still works and its like new but i decided hey, vita was like for 170€ plus a free game, lets get it why not (I'm loving it so far, it's really amazing)

Aaaaaanddd the first thing i did was that i bought Ace Combat Joint Assault, like as soon as i turned the damned system on and logged into the store.

As mentioned before, i played heavily Air Combat and Ace Combat 2&3 (i can say that they modelled me into a jet enthusiast to a point where i even tried to enlist into the military, but that's another story)

Finally TL;DR

Will someoney please try CO-OP with me or a Online battle at least, there is nobody online anymore and i really would like to try and see how it is to play at least 1 mission in CO-OP...please?

My PSN id (TAC also) is Lx629 so add me up (with the Crash Bandicoot avatar #retroasfuk) <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users