Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How much credits do you have

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer
After a shitload of grinding, I'm at 1.01m...Since I've bought all the parts, don't care about the unbought planes and am competitive with my current hangar for now, there no reason for me to even touch it...

Kazama Shin

Kazama Shin

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

1.6 Million currently.

Priority is LV13 Knight for now

Then upgrading the Fenrir further. But I guess will have to wait till next weekend. ;)

VitalEvergreen1

VitalEvergreen1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

*Update: I now have over 3 million.

sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Plane:ASF-X Shinden II

Approaching 11 M, RB at 12, no research open, all parts researched, all planes unlocked. 

addicted2aci

addicted2aci

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

I'll trade sombody all of my special supply tickets for any surplus credits you don't need...

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

After a lot of upgrades and grinding this weekend to close up the research on said upgrades, I'm now at 1.81m...Will keep saving until I decide what to spend it on...

Mussurana

Mussurana

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Plane:Su-33 Flanker-D

Just shy of 4 mil with 75% of research done on Strigon Su33 level 14. That should cost around 5 mil by my guesstimate.

Kazama Shin

Kazama Shin

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Was broke, thanks to LV14 Knight. Back to 500k allready, Grind for LV15 knight credits begins. (LV14 was 6,5 millions),

I really love this plane.

Archville

Archville

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Plane:MiG-31M Foxhound-B

Currently somewhere under 600k credits, spent 4.25 mil for a level 14 upgrade. The fun starts over...

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts
2.14m...I've got this dilemma where I hate spending credits I worked so hard to save, but I feel like I'm falling behind if I'm not constantly upgrading...

I was originally just saving to upgrade my B-1 to level 3, but for some reason whenever I'm about to do it, my hands shake and I just can't press that 'X'

3m4nu3l3

3m4nu3l3

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
Currently around 6 millions. Which I somehow intend to keep and slowly level up my MTD (currently at 5) without using those millions, that will be ready to level my typhoon to lvl 16 and half once it becomes possible. After MTD the vanilla Rafale would be my other project.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

Currently 760K or something. Saving up for MTD lv9 -> 10 and maybe LAGM lv4 -> 5 for maximum cancer. Then I'd like to level up FAEB from lv2 to at least lv4 for turbocancer. My Typhoon's gonna have to be stuck at lv12 for a while cause implying 2.6M credits.

I'd just keep working on my lv12 Gripen if I wasn't a faget, I even got lv5 RKTL, but alas.

>implying I'm not getting fed up again in a week

Edited by PositronCannon, 10 June 2015 - 03:06 PM.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

Currently 760K or something. Saving up for MTD lv9 -> 10 and maybe LAGM lv4 -> 5 for maximum cancer. Then I'd like to level up FAEB from lv2 to at least lv4 for turbocancer.

jesus christ

mrc88

mrc88

Rookie

• Members
  • 31 posts

6m went to just 1.5m :| wyvern to lvl 11, raptor to 0- lvl 6, f16 Xl to 0-lvl 7 ... why do i need a different plane for different special weapon...

Razorhawk

Razorhawk

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Squad:looking for one
  • Plane:T-50 PAK-FA

right now, about 420.000, im saving up to buy the Su-35 when it becomes available.
will replace the F-14A -ZP- as my primary heavy A2A fighter.

Mussurana

Mussurana

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

right now, about 420.000, im saving up to buy the Su-35 when it becomes available.
will replace the F-14A -ZP- as my primary heavy A2A fighter.

You have Zippy, but you're saving for a Su-35? I take it you've been on a long break chap?

addicted2aci

addicted2aci

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

2.14m...I've got this dilemma where I hate spending credits I worked so hard to save, but I feel like I'm falling behind if I'm not constantly upgrading...

In the famous words of Admiral Ackbar - "It's a trap!!!"

PA is in yuor head, man! They want you to want it, and they know you are trying to resist the urge to buy dat fuel.

Seriously though, I have done the same thing dozens of times. It isn't so much the spending of the credits, it's knowing that there will almost definitely be something later that you would rather spend it on. I remember how good it felt to buff that first plane to Lv.10, only to feel almost betrayed later when they took away the little gold star and asked for even more.

Mussurana

Mussurana

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

6.26 million.

Typhoon is ready for level 14 but I'm holding off on that since I'm reasonably confident I've done enough to earn Strigon's 5th form.

I'll find out Monday when I get back.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

In the famous words of Admiral Ackbar - "It's a trap!!!"

PA is in yuor head, man! They want you to want it, and they know you are trying to resist the urge to buy dat fuel.

Seriously though, I have done the same thing dozens of times. It isn't so much the spending of the credits, it's knowing that there will almost definitely be something later that you would rather spend it on. I remember how good it felt to buff that first plane to Lv.10, only to feel almost betrayed later when they took away the little gold star and asked for even more.

Well, I did finally give the B-1 a long overdue upgrade, so I'm now at 660k

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Did something rash this morning... After finishing last yet again I took the 575k I was saving for a LVL 4 B-1 and spent it all upgrading other jets...Didnt even care about having all that open research for the rest of the week; I was just that mad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users