Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Any TeamDeathMatch Videos worth watching?

Death Match Multiplayer Aces

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Plane:Eurofighter Typhoon II

I'm new to this forum tho i'm not to AC in general..I'd really like to see players so good that they can help me figure out what I didnt yet mainly..but also watch their impressive game videos..I'd like to see battles of the F**** BEST of BEST aces in this community..those who can fly on top of the enemy aircraft and they cant be shaken off..like THAT level of freakishly mind blowing skill..and plz dont show camera lockers..head-on shooters or hit and runners and their messy sh**..theyre all over youtube and they're really annoying to watch..i need to watch professional game play with the best level skills and team work coordination to benefit from (probably real life pilots who play the game and they did all these acrobatic air-shows and stuff like that irl ,eh..lol i'm sure there are some) the techniques of dead-close formation flying and how to mirror-match another aircraft's moves etc..thanks in advance.

Edited by GenWan, 17 April 2015 - 04:09 PM.

Arekasune

Arekasune

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Plane:X-49 Night Raven

Um... honestly this game doesn't have a realistic enough flight model for the kind of fights I think you're wanting to see... 

ACI is too fast and doesn't care enough about physics for you to be able to stick to someone's tail without camera lock, for example.  Real-life aerial maneuvers are almost entirely pointless/impossible to do, so it usually comes down to approaching from an angle that they aren't expecting and firing a quick shot.  Plus, then you factor in how insane top-leveled planes are in terms of performance... it's just not something that is a thing with this game.  

There are still great pilots and bad pilots, don't get me wrong, but yeah. 

That said, you can check the videos thread here on ACS.  You might find something close to what you want:

http://acecombatskie...0-video-thread/

Edited by Arekasune, 16 April 2015 - 10:06 PM.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

I'm new to this forum tho i'm not to AC in general..I'd really like to meet players so good that they can help me figure out what I didnt yet mainly..but also to have fun watching their impressive videos..I'd like to see battles of the best of best aces in this community..those who can fly on top of the enemy aircraft and they cant be shaken off..like that level of skill..and plz dont show camera lockers..head-on shooters or hit and runners and their messy game..theyre all over youtube..i'd like to watch professional game play with the best level skills and team work coordination to benefit from..thanks in advance.

No.

ChrisZero7

ChrisZero7

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

Everyone has their own strategies/styles when it comes to matches. Playing this game like a "real life" stage or to what you are looking for, it won't happen but good luck finding one close to your apparel (not trying to sound like a bad person, just being honest).

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Pretty sure Blaze33405 put Youtube vids up. He hasn't posted here in a while but very much preferred TDM over coop. Maybe a good place to start looking.

In terms of being able to stick to the tail of an opponent a lot of it just comes down to the relative performance of ur plane. But of course u gotta be able to manage speed vs turning performance. For me I usually just lose my grip on the thumb stick then get hit by lagwinder missiles anyway.

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts
  • Plane:F-14E Tomcat 21
Have you ever played AC:I deathmatches? Obviously not, otherwise you would see that your wishes belong to Ace Combat: Utopia

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

here you go

Caldari Ghost

Caldari Ghost

Seal Clubbing Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Squad:Best Squad
  • Plane:R-103 Delphinus III

I'm new to this forum tho i'm not to AC in general..I'd really like to see players so good that they can help me figure out what I didnt yet mainly..but also watch their impressive game videos..I'd like to see battles of the F**** BEST of BEST aces in this community..those who can fly on top of the enemy aircraft and they cant be shaken off..like THAT level of freakishly mind blowing skill..and plz dont show camera lockers..head-on shooters or hit and runners and their messy sh**..theyre all over youtube and they're really annoying to watch..i need to watch professional game play with the best level skills and team work coordination to benefit from (probably real life pilots who play the game and they did all these acrobatic air-shows and stuff like that irl ,eh..lol i'm sure there are some)..thanks in advance.

Blaze is probably the best TDM pilot who has videos up. Might want to start looking there: https://www.youtube....Dlb5E_E3sr9DVgQ

I'm surprised you're having a tough time finding people who don't use camera lock. Most of the channels I found back during the first few TDM events used cockpit or HUD mode. I am currently only aware of one other channel that uses camera lock to any degree.

Also, are you by any chance an elitist?

Edited by Caldari Ghost, 17 April 2015 - 08:40 AM.

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767

I don't think Blaze's videos even qualify for this guy. Blaze uses hit-and-run in normal TDM. He only pursues targets in Naval TDM.

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts

Blaze is probably the best TDM pilot who has videos up. Might want to start looking there: https://www.youtube....Dlb5E_E3sr9DVgQ

I'm surprised you're having a tough time finding people who don't use camera lock. Most of the channels I found back during the first few TDM events used cockpit or HUD mode. I am currently only aware of one other channel that uses camera lock to any degree.

i saw this player on youtube..cool commentary videos and walk-throughs..but concerning game play? well (no comment)..and the camera lock view i'm not saying its a bad thing..even in a real plane you get to see your enemy  out your cockpit but you would still have all the important Gauges and indications in front of you..in the game it just disappears..even on third person mode half the indications are lost..and i need to see these things (angle ,distance,direction etc) on their hud so camera lock videos dont serve me.

Pretty sure Blaze33405 put Youtube vids up. He hasn't posted here in a while but very much preferred TDM over coop. Maybe a good place to start looking.

In terms of being able to stick to the tail of an opponent a lot of it just comes down to the relative performance of ur plane. But of course u gotta be able to manage speed vs turning performance. For me I usually just lose my grip on the thumb stick then get hit by lagwinder missiles anyway.

the aircraft type makes it easier but it all comes down to skill and speed control and knowledge in general.

well. thats for you to decide when we team up in action someday eh..

Have you ever played AC:I deathmatches? Obviously not, otherwise you would see that your wishes belong to Ace Combat: Utopia

i played almost every part of the series and tested everything..it simulates almost 80% of realism..yes,its simplified to save you the grief for keeping the aircraft in the air..roll stall,pitch stall (these things dont happen)..the plane flies smoothly automatically in ace combat..you just control it..other than that it simulates everything realistically..and if you didnt know that?..trust me it does..even to the level of gravity (when you climb you lose speed,when you descend you gain speed) and thats a little obvious example to prove it.

Edited by GenWan, 17 April 2015 - 03:37 PM.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

i played almost every part of the series and tested everything..it simulates almost 80% of realism..yes,its simplified to save you the grief for keeping the aircraft in the air..roll stall,pitch stall (these things dont happen)..the plane flies smoothly automatically in ace combat..you just control it..other than that it simulates everything realistically..and if you didnt know that?..trust me it does..even to the level of gravity (when you climb you lose speed,when you descend you gain speed) and thats a little obvious example to prove it.

i dont think we're playing the same ace combat

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern
It doesn't matter anyway because vanilla Ace Combat PvP is cancer anyway.

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts

i dont think we're playing the same ace combat

and why the focus on infinity ,any ace combat Multiplayer vs action..one-on-one would be the best..even Zero's vs mode will do..

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

I'm pretty sure if I tried to pull the kind of Mach 2 high G turns that are common to AC in real life, either I'd black out or the plane would fall apart, or both. Not to mention the almost complete lack of energy loss mechanics with most maneuvers.

So yeah, no.

and why the focus on infinity ,any ace combat Multiplayer vs action..one-on-one would be the best..even Zero's vs mode will do..

All of them are highly unrealistic and thus would suffer from the same problem. Some are a bit more grounded on reality, like AC04 or AC3 (only regarding flight model, obviously, as everything else is very much not realistic), but that's not saying much. 5 and Zero in particular have virtually no inertia, no angle of attack mechanics, ridiculously fast acceleration/deceleration and near perfect stability for most planes.

Edited by PositronCannon, 17 April 2015 - 12:37 PM.

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts

That's like saying NFS is a realistic driving simulator or CoD a realistic shooter. Seriously, the high-g maneuvers, no part damage, A-10s that can go Mach 2+, etc etc... 

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts

That's like saying NFS is a realistic driving simulator or CoD a realistic shooter. Seriously, the high-g maneuvers, no part damage, A-10s that can go Mach 2+, etc etc... 

yes actually thats what i'm saying its simplified from all that ,and no blacking out either lol..but concerning angle,direction,speed,distance,alt..its all accurately simulated in real time 3D box of data with perfect 3D geometry math..Radar does a real time tracking of accurate moves of the surroundings..that i can confirm..thats what i'm refering to as "realistic simultion".

Edited by GenWan, 17 April 2015 - 02:01 PM.

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

I'm pretty sure if I tried to pull the kind of Mach 2 high G turns that are common to AC in real life, either I'd black out or the plane would fall apart, or both.

Also worth pointing out that the Kulbit manoeuvres pulled by AI pilots would probably snap their necks!

3m4nu3l3

3m4nu3l3

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

Also worth pointing out that the Kulbit manoeuvres pulled by AI pilots would probably snap their necks!

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts

yes actually thats what i'm saying its simplified from all that ,and no blacking out either lol..but concerning angle,direction,speed,distance,alt..its all accurately simulated in real time 3D box of data with perfect 3D geometry math..Radar does a real time tracking of accurate moves of the surroundings..that i can confirm..thats what i'm refering to as "realistic simultion".

Realistic Simulation... I do not think it means what you think it means...

Seriously what the hell? Ace Combat can be many things, but not "realistic.

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts

yeah i saw that too..i think these AIs are supposedly using modified aircraft no other explanation..kind of like the drones of the ark-bird lol..i mean players cant do that and no aircraft is modified or any modification is available to the player to make an aircraft able to do what that F-15 did here..same as with pixy and his side-ways laser fire..Falken and Morgan fire forward-pinpoint laser,i dunno how the f*** he fires side-ways!!!..AC always had this **** here and there.

Edited by GenWan, 17 April 2015 - 05:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users