Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The connection from Ace Combat to Harry Potter through actors

harry potter ace combat misc actors

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

scarfaceone

scarfaceone

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

OK, so this is an interesting topic I've decided to make that links Ace Combat to Harry Potter and Narnia through the actors.

Yuri Lowenthal is Pixy in Ace Combat Zero, who has also worked on Black Ops, meaning he sort of worked with Gary Oldman(Victor Reznov), who was Sirius Black in Harry Potter, which stars Jim Broadbent, who is Professor Kirke in Narnia(and will also be in Teletubbies). Not to mention, Steven Blum worked with Tara Strong in Ben 10, and in Metal Gear, linking Ace Combat to My Little Pony and Metal Gear, interesting huh? Ace Combat shares a connection with Harry Potter, Narnia, My Little Pony, and Metal Gear Solid. It also links Metal Gear to Harry Potter and Narnia. I don't know if through these actors every work of fiction ever known is linked. But I know this for sure. Steven Blum was also in Black Ops as Dempsey, the one who says that quick revive tastes like ''Fermented Herring''. So Ace Combat actors have a lot of links.

Xpand

Xpand

DUN DUN DUUUN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,117 posts
  • Plane:MiG-21bis Fishbed-L

ok

Reason for edit: forgot the "o"

Edited by Xpand, 12 April 2015 - 05:54 PM.

Skope Hogan

Skope Hogan

Highway to the Dangerzone

• Members
  • 6,192 posts
  • Squad:Funky Squadron
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

Ld0rRyC.jpg

FlyAwayNow

FlyAwayNow

When it all hits the FAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force
  • Plane:MiG-29 Fulcrum-A

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • 3,151 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

OK, so this is an interesting topic I've decided to make that links Ace Combat to Harry Potter and Narnia through the actors.

Yuri Lowenthal is Pixy in Ace Combat Zero, who has also worked on Black Ops, meaning he sort of worked with Gary Oldman(Victor Reznov), who was Sirius Black in Harry Potter, which stars Jim Broadbent, who is Professor Kirke in Narnia(and will also be in Teletubbies). Not to mention, Steven Blum worked with Tara Strong in Ben 10, and in Metal Gear, linking Ace Combat to My Little Pony and Metal Gear, interesting huh? Ace Combat shares a connection with Harry Potter, Narnia, My Little Pony, and Metal Gear Solid. It also links Metal Gear to Harry Potter and Narnia. I don't know if through these actors every work of fiction ever known is linked. But I know this for sure. Steven Blum was also in Black Ops as Dempsey, the one who says that quick revive tastes like ''Fermented Herring''. So Ace Combat actors have a lot of links.

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 17, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

scarfaceone

scarfaceone

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 17, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Insult me, if you can't bother with a proper post, then you are probably more obnoxious than me.

Insult me for being a brony yeah? Well that is not valid, the best way for me to deal with this is not to talk to you and ignore you until you are less obnoxious.

The Skull Man

The Skull Man

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Squad:Funky Squadron
  • Plane:XFA-36 Game

Did you know you can go to Narnia if you drink all the water in the container labeled "bleach" underneath your mom's sink???

(seriously though tone down the sperg, it's for your own good when you're an adult and no one will put up with that shit)

Edited by The Skull Man, 13 April 2015 - 11:55 PM.

scarfaceone

scarfaceone

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Did you know you can go to Narnia if you drink all the water in the container labeled "bleach" underneath your mom's sink???

(seriously though tone down the sperg, it's for your own good when you're an adult and no one will put up with that shit)

OK, but I will just ignore you. Just treat me as obnoxious or whatever.

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • 3,456 posts
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II

What an anecdote

Also @ the OP while you've got some potential, your subtle trolling is too obvious.

Edited by CarrierBuzzard, 14 April 2015 - 06:33 AM.

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

害酷人

• Global Moderators
  • 7,173 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

Ayy calm down guys.

Scarface, you're not doing anything wrong, but you should still understand why people are responding like they are. To wit: there's absolutely nothing interesting about the fact that voice actors work with other actors. This is the same as it is for any game, anime, or film, and it doesn't say anything about Ace Combat specifically. Leaping on such a tenuous and ultimately facile link between Ace Combat and Harry Potter or MLP:FIM comes off as pedantic, because - pardon me for being blunt - it is pedantic.

Ultimately, the best thing you can do is, before you post something, ask yourself "okay, why is this interesting, and why would someone who is not me care about it?" If you can't come up with a good answer, don't post it. If you can come up with a good answer, then still take a moment to ask yourself why it is you care about it. Look before you leap, is what I'm saying.

As for everyone else, this guy's fine. Fight's off.

scarfaceone

scarfaceone

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Ayy calm down guys.

Scarface, you're not doing anything wrong, but you should still understand why people are responding like they are. To wit: there's absolutely nothing interesting about the fact that voice actors work with other actors. This is the same as it is for any game, anime, or film, and it doesn't say anything about Ace Combat specifically. Leaping on such a tenuous and ultimately facile link between Ace Combat and Harry Potter or MLP:FIM comes off as pedantic, because - pardon me for being blunt - it is pedantic.

Ultimately, the best thing you can do is, before you post something, ask yourself "okay, why is this interesting, and why would someone who is not me care about it?" If you can't come up with a good answer, don't post it. If you can come up with a good answer, then still take a moment to ask yourself why it is you care about it. Look before you leap, is what I'm saying.

As for everyone else, this guy's fine. Fight's off.

LOL, I guess I'm like James May from Top Gear in that respect. Well, at least one of the reasons why you find me obnoxious is because I'm Pedantic. It's clear to me now!!! I'm fine. But thanks for defending me, I was barred from Furry Muck and my ban doesn't end for 5 days. And I'm wondering if that was because I didn't just powergame but because I was Pedantic?  If I enquire about stuff that other people may not want to hear, would they suspect me of being Pedantic? No Offense.

And I know what you mean by Facile, it means, ''I don't need to say it because people already know''. Problem is with Autistic people like me, people cannot find Autism Facile. That's why Megawolf banned me from his Fenris Bar. Because ''I don't really like this autistic kid''. Plus my pedantic obnoxiousness. I guess.

xXxACEKILLERxXx

xXxACEKILLERxXx

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Plane:CFA-44 Nosferatu

LOL, I guess I'm like James May from Top Gear in that respect. Well, at least one of the reasons why you find me obnoxious is because I'm Pedantic. It's clear to me now!!! I'm fine. But thanks for defending me, I was barred from Furry Muck and my ban doesn't end for 5 days. And I'm wondering if that was because I didn't just powergame but because I was Pedantic?  If I enquire about stuff that other people may not want to hear, would they suspect me of being Pedantic? No Offense.

And I know what you mean by Facile, it means, ''I don't need to say it because people already know''. Problem is with Autistic people like me, people cannot find Autism Facile. That's why Megawolf banned me from his Fenris Bar. Because ''I don't really like this autistic kid''. Plus my pedantic obnoxiousness. I guess.

0CwsR6i.jpg

FREE THE [email protected] 1

Local Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

LOL, I guess I'm like James May from Top Gear in that respect.

Keep telling yourself that, mate.

But thanks for defending me, I was barred from Furry Muck and my ban doesn't end for 5 days.

...how did you get banned from a furry community which wikipedia tells me has been going for a quarter decade?

If I enquire about stuff that other people may not want to hear, would they suspect me of being Pedantic? No Offense.

No, they'll go "why the fuck are you talking about shit nobody cares about?"

And I know what you mean by Facile, it means, ''I don't need to say it because people already know''.
Problem is with Autistic people like me, people cannot find Autism Facile. That's why Megawolf banned me from his Fenris Bar.
Because ''I don't really like this autistic kid''. Plus my pedantic obnoxiousness. I guess.

Kid, pro tip from a fellow autist. Learn when to talk about stuff. God damn, I could go on and on about British steam locos, but I don't because I recognise nobody gives a shit about Gresley A4s or Fowler 4Fs or whatever. Nobody here cares about these links because they're so insubstantial they might as well not even be there. You're reading way too much into things.

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW 'Lancers'
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

I had the perfect drawing for this, but I lost it 6 months ago..... what a shame...

Local Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

I had the perfect drawing for this, but I lost it 6 months ago..... what a shame...

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW 'Lancers'
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

Nice one, I'll rob it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: harry potter, ace combat, misc, actors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users