Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat Zero loading glitch

glitch loading ace combat zero belkan war

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

scarfaceone

scarfaceone

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Hello. I was playing Ace Combat Zero, and before the second mission it takes a really, really long time to load. Any reason? I've experienced this on both of my discs. Is there a reason? have you experienced it?

scarfaceone

scarfaceone

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Am waiting. Will be patient.

C.L.W

C.L.W

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Squad:AWWNB
  • Plane:ADFX-02 Morgan

I'll start this off by saying that I use Action Replay MAX on ACZ. It gives you cheats like infinite ammo, etc. I'm experiencing similar issues

Yeah, ur systems getting old. This happens to me all the time. Sometimes the music from certain missions don't play. Sometimes, missions don't even work all the way. Like for example, certain scripts from mission 10 come in before they are supposed to. Like, in the middle of missions the music would shut off, and then like, the ace squadron cinematic would come on before its supposed to. Whenever this happens, when you complete the mission the screen will just freeze, saying loading over and over again.

For me it's gotten to the point that hangar music and deployment music just stops in the middle of the sequence. The only missions that function right are Zero and The Guantlet and Free Flight. It's messed up. None of the beginning missions really work.

BlazerAaron99

BlazerAaron99

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Squad:765th Air Division
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

Have the same problem with Joint Assault

scarfaceone

scarfaceone

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Have the same problem with Joint Assault

I've solved it now, you have to wait, it's the cutscene's problem, not the loading.

BlazerAaron99

BlazerAaron99

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Squad:765th Air Division
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

I've solved it now, you have to wait, it's the cutscene's problem, not the loading.

the same cutscene problem as ACX's?

GenWan

GenWan

Rookie

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Plane:Eurofighter Typhoon II

thats what happens when the disc starts to ware away..get yourself a hard-drive converted console

Edited by GenWan, 16 April 2015 - 04:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glitch, loading, ace combat zero, belkan war

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users