Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Xbox 360 stolen... together with undownloadable DLC and its backup in pendrive

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,451 posts
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II
Wish I could help, but I'm a Playstation Fanboy.

Procyon

Procyon

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Luftwaffe
  • Plane:XFA-27

Going back to the topic: I get the following message from the purchase history when I try to download the "F-117A general emblem": Sorry, this item is no longer available.

Kamiyoda

Kamiyoda

シングルラインの女性

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Plane:F-15S/MT Eagle+

No, the download history is not unavailable. The specific DLCs, which are credited to my account, are unavailable to download, like if they are non-existent. That is a huge difference.

Why keeping the emblems in the old one and not the new one? That is an easy one: Because I bought the NEW console AFTER the OLD console was stolen and XBL doesn't let me download unavailable content.

I forgot to mention that was obligated to change my account region from U.S. to Chile (in a certain date in time interval after the AC6 DLCs were bought/downloaded  and before the console was stolen). That is why I don't have access to download Ace Combat 6 content (which is not supported in Chile). But I don't know if I change back to U.S. account, will I be able to download again the F-117A general emblem from the download history.

Anyone, who has downloaded these eliminated DLCs back in the day, have tried downloading them again from the download history?

My friend re-downloaded it a few weeks ago. I will ask him to see if he still can.

Edited by Kamiyoda, 01 January 2015 - 09:01 AM.

Procyon

Procyon

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Luftwaffe
  • Plane:XFA-27

At least I can't from my american account. Do you have a japanese one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users