Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

T Minus 10

not an AC fic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,906 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

Suppose what I have here is quite an unusual proposition. First, because it doesn't revolver around Ace Combat, not in the slightest. Not that I could avoid throwing the odd - but quite evident - reference, but the story I post here today is, in fact, set in the universe of the 2011 anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica - a popular anime with quite the following here on ACS (almost making this mention irrelevant, but hey, covering my bases). And of course, expect spoilers from this point forward.

Second, due to it's size and the surely understandable massive pain it would be to edit everything I've writing to fit ACS's format, I will not be hosting it here, but rather in the URL below (and please, for the love of everything, don't shy away on account of the URL alone):

http://www.fanfictio...77/1/T-Minus-10

The premise is simple. In at least two shown timelines Homura fights through, Madoka falls, giving way to the most ferocious witch the world has ever seen, with Kyubey even mentioning in an instance it will soon destroy Earth - one (less accurate) fan translation attributes him as saying it'll last 10 days. But immediately after this, the anime follows Homura in her struggle, leaving that stranded, doomed world behind. But what would have happened in that world, given as surely lost? Would the rest of mankind and the rest of the world's Puellae Magi lie down and wait for the end of the world?

Absolutely not. The world, or at least my world, does not end with a whimper. And so I took to writing my depiction of those 10 days, the struggles of Puellae and humans alike across the globe to survive, to fight, or even just to cope with it,

If my premise is of any interest to you, I kindly suggest a read - I have 3 sizable chapters published to date. And I suppose we can use this topic for discussion should any arise.

...and goddamn. With the work I've put in it so far, I've been wanting to post this for a long, loooooong time. At long last.

Edited by Broth3r, 17 November 2014 - 11:45 PM.

Hat

Hat

nyoom~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,684 posts
  • Squad:8.5AD
  • Plane:CH-47D Chinook

IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS JESSSSSSSSSUS CHRIST REMOVE EVERYTHING I DID FUCK

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,906 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS JESSSSSSSSSUS CHRIST REMOVE EVERYTHING I DID FUCK

Oh lol, that. Yeah, don't worry, I saw the same you did a while ago.

FREE THE HIGHDOLM@STER 1

FREE THE HIGHDOLM@STER 1

Local Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
aHo9B4o.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ