Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Are Your Current AC:I "Priorities"?

• Please log in to reply
757 replies to this topic

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

better hurry up, lets see when infinity is shut down...

That's why my list is short... Aside from the two level IV raids, there's not really much else I want to do...

I'll probably make General the day before the servers get shut down, so I won't even reap any reward from that...

CharlyFirpo666

CharlyFirpo666

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

That's why my list is short... Aside from the two level IV raids, there's not really much else I want to do...

I want to have a level 20 plane, too. Ironically I just bought Alect Fenrir. So another postpone here.

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

I ain't that fussed about level 20ing anything, since the level up boosts get smaller between 10-15, and even smaller still between 15-20, meaning the only real point is flaunting your wallet-warrior status or boosting your plane's Cst to make it look more intimidating.

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

I ain't that fussed about level 20ing anything, since the level up boosts get smaller between 10-15, and even smaller still between 15-20, meaning the only real point is flaunting your wallet-warrior status or boosting your plane's Cst to make it look more intimidating.

Going from 15 to 20 is a pretty huge boost, actually. The better speed/handing is nice, the better damage is important for one shots for a lot of planes, the extra slot is nice, the extra lockon range and reload is nice. It's definitely worth it. Just a shame about how much it costs.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

My Level 12-15 airframes have been chewed up way too many times by Level 18-20 airframes for me to believe this... Granted, there are a lot of bad kids out there with 2600+ cost frames who I've slapped around with my 2000 cost frames, but a good player who knows his maxed-out aircraft and knows the map will leave you with less than crumbs....

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Choose ur poison I guess - stupid expensive level 20 planes or stupid expensive hyper planes...

Level 20s r a nice thing to have, but not necessary. My F-2A is level 16 now & leading candidate to become my second level 20 but I have 8 level 15 projects that I'll finish off first, and that'll take a while.

Arekasune

Arekasune

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Plane:X-49 Night Raven
Just gotta git gud.

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Just gotta git gud.

The endless pursuit of perfection. A flawless synergy between man and machine.

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

1. Get Su-34 -BD- & Rafale M to level 15 (both at 14 now).
2. Push a few low tier planes up to 1,500 cost limit (F-4E (7), AV-8B+ (6), MiG-21bis (11), & get 200 medals for Silber skin.
3. Take my current main 1,500 cost builds to over 1,800 cost (MiG-29A (13) & F-15E (8) along with various other planes in that higher-than-1,500-but-below-1,800 limbo: F-2A & F-2A -EX-, Gripen, Persian Cat, HB1, F-15S/MTD, J35J -CP-, YF-23, F-16XL, X-02 -TG-, T-50. Most r only one or two levels away from where I want them.
4. Get back to previous priorities of getting Yellow 13, F-15C -CP- & Persian Cat to 15.

Priorities 1. & 2. r done - well, I need to wait another 19 hours to get my medals (currently have 199) but just a matter of time before I have another Belkan War replica in the hangar :)

For 3. I decided to keep the Fulcrum & Strike Eagle as 1,500 builds, and have got 5 of the others up to 1,800 cost.

For 4. I've levelled Y13 to 15 already, the other 2 at 12 now & they're currently top priority. After that I'll finish getting the rest of the planes at 3. to 1,800 cost.

After that, I might take my standard F-2A to 20 (from 16), or perhaps a couple of level 15 projects instead. Not sure.

CharlyFirpo666

CharlyFirpo666

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Priority: Go from 0 stocked fuel to 50 in 2016 once again to get a another shot at top 1000. I kinda hope there will be something of interest in the medal store. If not, i will get level cap forms... All I bought so far was growler beast. I dont regret it all.

buildknuckle

buildknuckle

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

50 will easily be enough for Top 1000, I've been able to get in there with around 15-20 fuel in the past.

My Priorities.

- Upgrade Mirage-2000-5 -Yayoi- to Lv.20 and possibly max out its slots.

- Upgrade F-2A -Ami- to Lv.15.

- If 765pros appear in ticket shop, level them all to Lv.10.

- Max out slots on [email protected] B-2A

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
Got F-15C -CP- & F-14B -PC- to 15 now. I've decided to push back upgrade plans for a couple of somewhat expensive Sp multiroles & top priorities now r to take my F-16C (12), F-16XL (12) & YF-23 (11) to 15.

After that it's 4 more levels to get my F-2A to 20.

Hopefully we'll know a little bit more about AC7 by then...

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers

Lvl.6 the XFA-27.

Lvl.10 the Akula PAK-FA.

Lvl.8 the Razor Lancer.

Buy the vanilla Nosferatu and take it to 4.

Lvl.15 the Distant Thunder Warthog.

Lvl.15 the Gaviria Foxhound

Lvl.15 the Jean-Louis Terminator.

Lvl.20 -something-...Typhoon, Super Flanker, F-16XL, oh I dunno which...:mellow:

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
My desert-skinned Draken, F-15S/MTD & YF-23 will reach level 15 this month. Beyond that just the F-4G, F-20A, Su-35, Su-47 & Tornado still to go & they're all within a couple levels of 15.

I should have them all done by the end of June, but I suddenly have an urge to take my Super Hornet to 20 as my main NTDM multirole. That's another 43 million or so.

CharlyFirpo666

CharlyFirpo666

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
EA18 > F18. ECM is the key.

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

EA18 > F18. ECM is the key.

Grun skin is the key!

I've never really taken to ECM. But it can be really frustrating when an enemy is using it.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

1. Finally find Excalibur IV

2. Finally find SOLG -Gould-

3. Get 51 medals so I can buy the Alect and finish my collection (I'll officially own at least one variation of every airframe in ACI)

4. Burn up any remaining fuel tanks

And I'm a GONE motherfucker.... My attention is desperately needed for other games right now

Falken Hunter

Falken Hunter

Pilot of the Hi-Nu Gundam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts
  • Plane:CFA-44 Nosferatu
1. Get credits saved to at least 40 million

2. Level the Vanquish to 10(currently level 9)

3. Finish the Strigon Leader(currently level 8)

4. Level the Scarface XFA to 10(currently level 8)

5. Get Mobius One and level to 10

6. Finish Neucom(currently level 6)

7. Max slots on F-14D

8. Unlock various MVP music for emblems

9. Add more slots to Lancer F-14D

Edited by Falken Hunter, 27 May 2017 - 04:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users