Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Are Your Current AC:I "Priorities"?

• Please log in to reply
757 replies to this topic

xcrunr1647

xcrunr1647

B-1B & F-5E Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Plane:F-5E Tiger II
Title.

For me, personally:

1. Shinden to level 10. Currently level 9, as of last night.

2. Typhoon to level 10. Currently level 7.

3. F-4E to level 10. Currently level 7.

4. F-16F to level 10. Currently level 8.

5. 4AGM to level 5. Currently level 4.

6. LASM to level 5. Currently level 3.

7. Save credits for November content release.

8. Spend credits above the desired amount (TBD, probably somewhere between 2-5M) on getting F-4E and F-16F to level 15...very long-term goal.

Ready...break.

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II
1. Don't spend any money

2. Upgrade Phantom to 15 and grind those fighter shekels (currently 10)

3. Encounter SR3.

Kamiyoda

Kamiyoda

シングルラインの女性

• Members
  • 3,920 posts
  • Plane:F-15S/MT Eagle+

1. Play

2. Convince Senpai to play

Edited by Kamiyoda, 07 September 2014 - 02:30 AM.

xcrunr1647

xcrunr1647

B-1B & F-5E Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
Yeah I'm done spending money on this game as well, for the foreseeable future. I didn't realize how much I'd spent already until I glanced at my CC statement. My fiancé will NEVER find out how much I spent. EVER. Regardless of the fact that it's my money or not, we basically share everything. So I will conveniently forget to tell her. Forever.

I'm sitting on 65 fuel after a 10-fuel run last night and that should serve me well for another month. Especially with Destiny coming out Tuesday.

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • 3,456 posts

Yeah I'm done spending money on this game as well, for the foreseeable future. I didn't realize how much I'd spent already until I glanced at my CC statement. My fiancé will NEVER find out how much I spent. EVER. Regardless of the fact that it's my money or not, we basically share everything. So I will conveniently forget to tell her. Forever.

I'm sitting on 65 fuel after a 10-fuel run last night and that should serve me well for another month. Especially with Destiny coming out Tuesday.

Destiny, not for me. I'm sticking to AC and ghosts until AW and I might continue to play AC but with this ridiculous failed order system in place it may not happen..

Also 4. Get my Weasel to 15 (level 9)

xcrunr1647

xcrunr1647

B-1B & F-5E Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts

Destiny, not for me. I'm sticking to AC and ghosts until AW and I might continue to play AC but with this ridiculous failed order system in place it may not happen..

Also 4. Get my Weasel to 15 (level 9)

Well once I realized the money I'd spent on AC:I I went back to dabbling in DUST 514, which I had boycotted since CCP fucked us all over at Legionfest. My 17M SP Minmatar Commando is just as powerful as he's always been.

But the Destiny beta was absolutely out of this world, and I'm just getting it for PS3 so that when I upgrade to a PS4 sometime in the next year I can xfer my character and not be too far behind the curve.

(Also I'm a huge, huge, HUGE Mass Effect fanboy and if I wait even more than a couple weeks after release I'm quite certain all the good Mass Effect names for characters will be taken.)

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • 3,456 posts

Well once I realized the money I'd spent on AC:I I went back to dabbling in DUST 514, which I had boycotted since CCP fucked us all over at Legionfest. My 17M SP Minmatar Commando is just as powerful as he's always been.

But the Destiny beta was absolutely out of this world, and I'm just getting it for PS3 so that when I upgrade to a PS4 sometime in the next year I can xfer my character and not be too far behind the curve.

(Also I'm a huge, huge, HUGE Mass Effect fanboy and if I wait even more than a couple weeks after release I'm quite certain all the good Mass Effect names for characters will be taken.)

I played Destiny Beta and just...meh.

Ghosts, Watch dogs, and Infinity are currently my go to unless I get a PS2 and play the oldies..

Also, 5. Score better than my Bombkut in a Phantom.

kuroi

kuroi

Clockup Flowers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Squad:SMS
  • Plane:T-50 PAK-FA

HPAA to level 5. Currently level 3 and really the only thing I'm bothering to work on right now.

Stripes S/MTD to level 10. Currently level 9, on hold.

FAEB to level 5, probably never unless if I have 838k sitting around.

Gripen to level 12 eventually or maybe never. Currently 10, probably might stay like that for a very long time. Not sure over on spending 2,629,460 credits on a plane that I originally just got for fun.

There was the Su-47 that I was thinking I'd get to level 10, but it just sits at 8 and I really don't have the desire to keep flying it constantly. Thought about the Su-33 as well, but I don't know anymore. Don't really see myself using it too much.

Edited by kuroi, 05 September 2014 - 06:47 AM.

Shade-510

Shade-510

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Quite simple really.

1. Finish work.
2. Go home.
3. Play Ace Combat Infinty!

Darth Retsof

Darth Retsof

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

First and foremost----Have Fun.......

then...

'Darth Retsof'- play and get some of those other boxes to finish research so I can get the Shindin..........F-117A at Lv. 7/ MiG-29A at Lv. 5

'Cpl Foster USMC'- play and open up some parts to put on my F-15E.......Lv. 5 as well as A-10 Warthog at Lv. 5

'Red-Seven-Two'- play and get the next drop plane...(he only uses the drop/special planes) today it's the F-16C Golden Schwagalicious Lv. 3....just leveling it up until I get the Pixy F-15C....might keep that one after I get it, with that Red Wing and all...don't really like the Pixy Morgan, no reason why...

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767

Git gud at A2A. Man, I suck at it. Specifically want to get good enough so I can stick to -Stripes- than rely on a fighter.

Should that fail, my contingency plan is to use the Typhoon, which is currently level 4.

I'm also upgrading the Weasel to level 15 for the heck of it.

And I hope the A-10's level cap gets increased in the near future.

Dragranzer

Dragranzer

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Squad:345th TFS, "Lancers"
  • Plane:T-50 PAK-FA

1. Get F/A-18F to Lv.10 (Currently at 8)

2. Get F-15C to Lv.15 (Currently at 1 xD)

3. Get F-15C -Cipher- and -Pixy-

4. Get LASM, LAGM and 4AAM to Lv.5 (All Currently at 2)

ZerstorungBiscuit

ZerstorungBiscuit

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Banned
  • 3,201 posts
  • Squad:Der Funkmeisters, FA
  • Plane:Rafale M

1. Throw away money

2. Get the Mirage to 15, have it at 11 atm. 

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • 3,456 posts

Git gud at A2A. Man, I suck at it. Specifically want to get good enough so I can stick to -Stripes- than rely on a fighter.

Should that fail, my contingency plan is to use the Typhoon, which is currently level 4.

I'm also upgrading the Weasel to level 15 for the heck of it.

And I hope the A-10's level cap gets increased in the near future.

No not for the heck of it :lol:

A Weasel at level 15 gives you an excellent product, even better than an A-10 :D

Vega 05

Vega 05

Beater lvl 126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E

1) Crank up the level of the F15 SMTD from 5 to 10.

2) Crank up the level of the SU 35 from 9 to 10.

3) Buy L parts for the F15 SMTD & SU 35.

4) Took a good look at the tree and decide which attacker I want in my arsenal and crank that 1 to level 10.

5) Buy the necessary parts for the newly developed Attacker.

6) Last goal would be to level up the Pixy Morgan, I want to fire those fireworks at least once :D & I want to have some fun with the TLS (project planned for 2015 :P

Sidenote: Since the progress of special weapons goes so slow, as soon as something is ready to be leveled up, that takes priority so it can continue developing at the usual snail pace. Currently 4AGM, LAGM, 6AAM & 4AAM at level 3. (lol I don't even have a plane that uses 4AGM :P )  

DungeonDaughter

DungeonDaughter

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Plane:F-35C Lightning II

I want to get my Rafale VA to level 9 (which is cheaper, in total, than a level 9 Shinden.) Then I will use it as my co-op A2A. Screw level 10. That's a ripoff.

Kamiyoda

Kamiyoda

シングルラインの女性

• Members
  • 3,920 posts

I want to get my Rafale VA to level 9 (which is cheaper, in total, than a level 9 Shinden.) Then I will use it as my co-op A2A. Screw level 10. That's a ripoff.

*Whisper* it's really not cheaper. I did the math a while ago.

Leadblast

Leadblast

Amerikanski

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Plane:F-15C Eagle
Researching the whole Russian attacker branch (except the Berkut... I'm just going after the LAGM area+ and MSL Warheads L parts), level 10 Raptor (currently level 5) & level 10 SMTD (currently level 3). Then level 10 Angel's Wind (and possibly Pixy's F-15C if that one drops).

Edited by Leadblast, 05 September 2014 - 10:11 AM.

Kamiyoda

Kamiyoda

シングルラインの女性

• Members
  • 3,920 posts

Researching the whole Russian attacker branch (except the Berkut... I'm just going after the LAGM area+ and MSL Warheads L parts), level 10 Raptor (currently level 5) & level 10 SMTD (currently level 3). Then level 10 Angel's Wind (and possibly Pixy's F-15C if that one drops).

MiGs are Russian right?

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

MiGs are Russian right?

Kicked in the nuts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users