Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

mission update sfx?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Corvus 1

Corvus 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Some may have found the sound annoying but I actually liked it. I'm trying to find a sound file of it but can't find one can anyone help?

Acrobat_Ace

Acrobat_Ace

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Maybe this person can help? http://acecombatskie...-you-want-them/

pokeman7452

pokeman7452

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

I'll see what I can do.

Corvus 1

Corvus 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Awesome thanks. Also did anyone notice in the PAL version the sound is slower then the NA version

pokeman7452

pokeman7452

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Does AC5 use the same sample? That would be much easier to extract :)

Corvus 1

Corvus 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Does AC5 use the same sample? That would be much easier to extract :)

I don't think so. I would check those files but as of now I only have a my phone. Laptop is broken to hell

pokeman7452

pokeman7452

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

It wouldn't be in the archives I uploaded. Sound effects are in the main data archive, which I haven't adapted for yet. The AC5 archive would be much easier to extract from though. The AC04 archives don't give me any file headers to work with, it's hard enough extracting the raw audio when it's stored neatly in the VPK files, the data archive is a mess. The AC5 data archive still has headers on the files, so it wouldn't be too hard to pull from.