Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New on game help in controls plis >.<

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

IxViruSxI

IxViruSxI

Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hi all guys i recently began to play Ace Combat Assault Horizone, and i didnt play any other AC (yes I know im a pagan but i only have pc       <.<, but i saw all campaigns of the others AC on utube). As I said i didnt play any other AC so I began to play with Assault Horizone controls but with that controls I cant do tonels (i love tonels) so i decided to change it to original AC controls and now its like... wooooow i dont know why and how but i crashed AGAIN... im always crashing and I know its just a question about  practice but any1 knows some secret for do a better control of the fighter plis?? T_T. Thx to all and sorry for my bad english =P

Edited by IxViruSxI, 14 June 2014 - 05:57 PM.

Yellow 5

Yellow 5

Battle-Seasoned Nugget Leader -Extra Crispy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

lol, you just need to practice.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,809 posts

Honest answer: drop that shit and grab yourself a PS2 for dirt cheap and play some real Ace Combat games

Uh, yeah, just practice. I started with "novice" controls myself and took me years before I decided to git gud at the more realistic setup. It'd probably have been easier if I started back then.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

Not complaining much but you could always take the time to word the post better. To be honest I could barely read it.

As for the help in crashing outside of dfm you could not fly into the ground that helps and in dfm just press whatever the disengage button is for whatever you are using. One more point is this game isn't the best game for mouse and keyboard and gamepads or a compatible flight stick (is there one?) is better.

Edit: Listen to positron it's a much better idea. The game compared to the ones you've seen on youtube is horrible and is only an ace combat in name.

Edited by ekirbo, 14 June 2014 - 07:23 PM.