Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I have a simple question about S-ranks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Inverter

Inverter

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
I need to prove I suck at this game.

What are the S-ranks for the different missions? I have scoured the internet and no joy, or they're so unspecific that I can't make heads or tails of what I need to do to get the S-ranks.

Anyone happen to have a list for each mission lying around somewhere?

BlazerAaron99

BlazerAaron99

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Too bad there is not a single list on the wide internet that states how to get S-rank on each mission First-World Problems....

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

IIRC, as long as you kill most of your targets in Each individual side mission and IIRC S rank all, or at least only have one A rank then you should be able to get an S-rank.

Think only exception is Mission 13 "The liberation of Gracmeria" where its at least 35 UAV's.

Sorry that I can only be as vauge as the rest of the internet

Tomcatter 503

Tomcatter 503

Veteran

• Members
  • 5,759 posts

I've been out of the loop for awhile, so please anyone correct me if my memory is wrong and incorrect. I believe that completing the operations for each mission in a timely fashion, will contribute to the success of achieving S-Rank. Don't take on more than one operation at time and stay focus on the goal for each one.

Edited by Tomcatter 503, 21 July 2014 - 06:38 PM.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

Dude!   Looooong time no see.   :D

Actually, I can't answer that, but it sounds reasonable to me.....

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

I've been out of the loop for awhile, so please anyone correct me if my memory is wrong and incorrect. I believe that completing the operations for each mission in a timely fashion, will contribute to the success of achieving S-Rank. Don't take on more than one operation at time and stay focus on the goal for each one.

I'm pretty sure score in each operation is the only factor. Razgriz67's post was about right.

(Not that it matters, couple months late and all)

Edited by PositronCannon, 22 July 2014 - 11:12 AM.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

I seem to remember several missions throughout the Ace Combat series where time was a definite factor in getting the 'S' rank, so, maybe?