Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GFWL -> Steamworks

ace combat assault horizon assault horizon steam

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

SlyCooperFan1

SlyCooperFan1

Acepedia Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

A couple of places like Reddit and the Steam Community confirmed that achievements were added to Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition.

I just checked SteamDB, and it looks like Namco is ready to remove GFWL from the game. They seem to have been planning it for the past month, and they seem to be calling the change "Ace Combat Assault Horizon 2.0".

This should solve the problem with everyone who purchased the game getting incorrect keys, and it should allow new players to purchase the game and continue to play multiplayer after GFWL closes in July.

Plus, it means more games are leaving GFWL, which is always a good thing.

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts

I'm... surprised they're still supporting the game.

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,887 posts

Probably more a matter of avoiding legal action.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Hmmm. I wonder if that VIP offer for AH might work for this. Now to try and find a fast way to earn 5770 points

Skope Hogan

Skope Hogan

Highway to the Dangerzone

• Members
  • 6,182 posts

I'm... surprised they're still supporting the game.

They ought to add in some kind of deadzone adjustment if they were intent on that.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Your achievements and saves apparently carry over

Keepsaves_zps4654cdad.png

But apparently only untill April 1st so go run now

If you played or are currently playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon, you will be able to update and keep your achievements and saves between February 24th and April 1st.
From April 1st, the new version using Steamworks functionalities will become the default version of the game.

http://steamcommunit...48822549751871/

BlazerAaron99

BlazerAaron99

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

just did the transfer and its awesome! however, it just sucks thats I cannot rename the skill sets and the custom colours.

Aw well at least i can still play multiplayer finally after 3 months. It just feels so good

BlazerAaron99

BlazerAaron99

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

If anyone is looking for matches to play, add me on Steam AaronTan99

Im online at anytime