Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ace combat assault horizon dlc

sss

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

chris

chris

Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts

hi guys  i wonder if someone can help me with a problem i have with the ace combat assault horizon limited edition. the problem is that i cant purchase the combatibility packs i download them install them but nothing their not in the game.the code of the game is BLES 01393  and the downloadable add-ons at playstation store i try to download have code BLES 01392. playstation says that i should be able to download them and told me that i should contact namco bandai. i did but no answer yet. anybody could help me out? the region i bought the game is greece

obliviondoll

obliviondoll

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

If the BLES code doesn't match, you don't have the right compatibility pack. If you bought the game from a region other than where your PSN account is linked to, you'll need to create an account for the region that matches your game, so you can get the right DLC from the store. If you bought the game from your own region, it's probably worth contacting Sony support, because it might be that they've put the wrong version of the DLC up for your region's PSN store.

Good luck.

EDIT: Also, Sony support will often get very confused when you're asking about the store, and tell you that because you already downloaded the (wrong) compatibility pack, you should just go to your "downloads" page to re-download them. It might take a few tries to actually get them to listen and realise you don't have the content you're looking for.

Edited by obliviondoll, 15 February 2014 - 10:33 AM.