PCSX2 126.96.36.19966, D3D11 Hardware rendering, 4x native resolution, texture filtering on.
No clue if it'll even work. Also, shocking as that may sound, it's my first time playing the game. As in, ever. So there's that.
So, the summary:
- gameplay looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, and fully functional
- player aircraft have no textures, which results in a somewhat cool black matte coating
- hangar is usable, but bugged the hell out
- some ground texture bugging, similar to ACZ
- vertical lines caused by rendering above native resolution, but this is a universal PS2 issue, and less noticeable on AC04 than other games due to a higher (640x448) native resolution
- SELECT FOR SPWs IS SHIT
- my god, ACX reused so much stuff
- The HUD in Lifeline is bugged out, only functional in cockpit view
Edited by Broth3r, 02 February 2014 - 11:22 AM.