Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Calling all Knights, Soldiers, and Mercenaries--recruiting interviewees for a Master's thesis on Ace Combat Zero

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

smartbad

smartbad

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Greetings,

My name is Chris, and I am currently writing my Master's thesis on Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. I have entered this community to enlist the help of any volunteers who can help contribute to my research on this great game by volunteering your time and your voice to an interview (30-45mins) regarding your experience with Ace Combat Zero.

The only qualifications for this study are:

1) Having completed the game Ace Combat Zero at least once.

2) Having some familiarity with the story of the game (in any way it happened for you).

If you are interested in being interviewed for my thesis on Ace Combat Zero, please message me through the forum and we can arrange an interview time that works for best for you.

I'm sincerely hoping to get the opinions of any Aces on this great game.

-Chris Y.

Master's Course Candidate

Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Nara, Japan)

Game Narrative Studies

smartbad

smartbad

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you to everyone at Ace Combat Skies for listening. The interview period for this study has concluded, and we are no longer soliciting interviews at this time.

Subsequent research may require that we put out a call for interviews once more, in regards to Zero or other Ace Combat franchise games. At that time, we will announce once more when that will occur, and what the stipulations will be.

Special thanks go out to those Aces who have lent your voices to our study. 

-Chris Y.

Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Nara, Japan)

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

We hope your academic endeavor goes well, Chris.   

If it is permitted, I'm sure we would love to read the finished thesis....after publication and grading, of course.   :)