Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Some questions

AC6 ace combat question points targets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Acecombatjoschi

Acecombatjoschi

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi community !

First of all, i want to say hallo to everybody and that i am new here in that forum :) !

I am german, so sorry, if my englisch isnt that good :o

And if there is a threat of my questions sorry, but pls let me know.

I have read, that someones are still flying online in battles- i d like to do that as well, but in the moment i have no golden membership, because it costs money and the head set it damaged... :(

Well i just made one month for free- so at which time you play ?

I still love the game because of the awesome screenplay - i started with ac 1 and had all the ac games.

The evolution of that is amazing; even i had to buy an x-box instead of a new play station. Thx Namco :wub:

As well i have assauls horizon, but i don t like that - its too bloody for me . :wacko:

If someone wants to have it, pls contact me :rolleyes:

In AC 6 i flew all the missions up to ace of aces - have an attack resume of all , since along time  i am flying now again online just for me - from points and destroyed targets( in ace) i am now around place 1000 in targets and 433 in points .

Now i have some questions and i would be very thankfull, if someone can answer them:

1) I have 3 ace of aces - are there more ?

2) if you see the online results in points there are missions the best have 200.000 points and i get only around 100.000- what do i wrong ? :huh: are there gates or something like that to open another battle aerea ? Especially in Mission 8,11 and 13.

3) In mission 13 i tried to finish in s in ace but failed until now :wacko: Can you help me ?

4) If i play online, the mission is updated too early and a new battle aerea is opened before i can destroy all targets. So i will become later only for example 2 of 3 missions in s - how can i do that better ?

Take care all pilots :)

See you in the sky :D

Alexander

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts
1) I have 3 ace of aces - are there more ?

2) if you see the online results in points there are missions the best have 200.000 points and i get only around 100.000- what do i wrong ? :huh: are there gates or something like that to open another battle aerea ? Especially in Mission 8,11 and 13.

3) In mission 13 i tried to finish in s in ace but failed until now :wacko: Can you help me ?

4) If i play online, the mission is updated too early and a new battle aerea is opened before i can destroy all targets. So i will become later only for example 2 of 3 missions in s - how can i do that better ?

1) There's 5 Ace of Aces missions released, missions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 9.

2) Missions 8 and 13 both have respawning drones/UAVs you can farm for points until time runs out, which is extremely tedious but there's some really crazy players out there. Mission 11 has a flight of Rafales that seems to keep respawning to the east. There's a few other missions with such endlessly-respawning targets, which is how people get those kind of scores.

3) For S rank in mission 13, first you want to make sure you get S rank in all 4 initial operations (you can check your ranks in the pause menu). Then you have to destroy around 20 UAVs at least to guarantee an S rank overall. Doing operation D (the one with the ships) first is highly recommended to make sure you have full ESM support because the UAVs just fly all over the place. Or just use the CFA-44 with EML, I guess.

4) I'm not sure what you're asking here. Are you talking about Siege Battle in online multiplayer, or the single player campaign? I imagine it's the latter, but the "if I play online" part confuses me.

Oh, and welcome to ACS. Forgot that bit. :lol:

Edit: As for people who play online, I don't think anyone here does it regularly anymore. I'd be up for Co-op mode, but I'm not really interested in competitive multiplayer unless it's a bunch of ACS people getting together to play (which doesn't really happen anymore).

Edited by PositronCannon, 16 January 2014 - 03:52 AM.

Acecombatjoschi

Acecombatjoschi

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thanks, Positroncannon

Muchas gracias ! and all the best to you :)

i just checkes online battles, but it seems, they don t run anymaor on my x box- have to check or download again-

a pity that only few pilots are in that anymaore- so i will fly by myself i guess - i don t mind

played years ago some battles online but that confused me as well lol

all the people in japan and american english - o my god ;)

yes under my question 4 i meant online single ...

your answers will help me for sure thanks again

Take care- todo bueno :D

i have seen your account in ac 6 ;)

Alexander

Edited by Acecombatjoschi, 16 January 2014 - 05:03 AM.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts

The trick to the operations is to try and finish them at the same time. For example, if a mission has 3 operations and 2 of them are required to continue, I would first complete one of them, then try and make it so the remaning 2 operations are completed at the same time. I'd leave a few targets in each operation, then call an Allied Attack on one of them and go finish the other one myself. It's still kind of random since your allies may destroy a critical target too early and you don't have much control over that.

You're probably just not finding any online matches because no one's playing at the moment. I haven't checked in months, at least, but I imagine the game is pretty dead. It was never that active in the first place.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts
My GT is Razgriz 067 I'll be willing to go back to AC6.

I think I have a code for a 2 day trial and a 14 day trial if you want them.

Also I recall in 2009/10 that competitive online got active at around 3 pm PST (GMT-8) though it could of easily changed since then