Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Your favorite tracks?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Pipcard

Pipcard

Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Plane:Su-47 Firkin

Since the other thread is closed,

my favorite tracks are Scinfaxi/Hrimfaxi and White Bird Pt. II.

kdog350

kdog350

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

My all time favorite is Ancient walls. I love the bass drum in the background. And Peace from the epilogue is another favorite. Hrimfaxi is really good too. The guitar part is awesome

Edited by kdog350, 09 April 2014 - 12:16 AM.

Xpand

Xpand

DUN DUN DUUUN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,117 posts
  • Plane:MiG-21bis Fishbed-L

Rendezvous and Peace tied followed close by Final Option and The Unsung War

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,898 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

Do or Die.

Arcade doesn't get nearly as much credit as it should. Outside of it, Supercircus.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • 3,140 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern
Agnus Dei. Or Naval Warfare. Or The Unsung War. Or Zero. But Agnus Dei in particular.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
  • Squad:156th TFW
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

Agnus Dei. Or Naval Warfare. Or The Unsung War. Or Zero. But Agnus Dei in particular.

Agnus Dei was AC04.
Zero was AC Zero.

This is an AC5 topic. Please to keep in mind where you are.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • 3,140 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern
O shit. I thought this was a general favorite track. In that case, it'll go to The Unsung War. Or Demons of Razgriz. Or First Flight. Or Ghosts of Razgriz. But The Unsung War in particular.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
  • Squad:156th TFW
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW 'Lancers'
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

Reprisal
First Flight

Naval Blockade

Front Line

Dead ahead

ThirstierRug19

ThirstierRug19

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

Open The War, Wardog, Rendezvous, White Bird Part I and II, Front Line, Mother Goose 1, Blind Spot, Powder Keg, Ice Cage, White Noise, Free Flight, Supercircus, Fortress, Mask, Final Option, Briefing 2, Solitaire, Closure, Ghosts of Razgriz, Heartbreak One, Wings of Unity, Winter Storm, The Unsung War, Epilogue, Journey Home. In Operation Katina, Ripping Air, Do or Die and Elemental Particle 2. I ALWAYS hum to these tracks when I'm either listening to them or imagine me flying the missions in which those songs are based on. I hum almost every AC mission's music when I'm playing them.

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • 3,446 posts
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II

Open The War, Wardog, Rendezvous, White Bird Part I and II, Front Line, Mother Goose 1, Blind Spot, Powder Keg, Ice Cage, White Noise, Free Flight, Supercircus, Fortress, Mask, Final Option, Briefing 2, Solitaire, Closure, Ghosts of Razgriz, Heartbreak One, Wings of Unity, Winter Storm, The Unsung War, Epilogue, Journey Home. In Operation Katina, Ripping Air, Do or Die and Elemental Particle 2. I ALWAYS hum to these tracks when I'm either listening to them or imagine me flying the missions in which those songs are based on. I hum almost every AC mission's music when I'm playing them.

That's a lot of tracks you like there buddy.

Anyway for me Rendezvous, Supercircus, and First flight in that order are my favorite for AC5. White Bird part II and Powder Keg honorable mention.

ThirstierRug19

ThirstierRug19

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

I know. It's hard for me just to pick a few because AC has a LOAD of great music. Even though I don't really like Infinity, I still appreciate how they incorporated past AC soundtracks and superweapons such as the Aigaion into the game. Now if they could just be rid of the Sortie Fuel System, the method of buying Campaign missions, let us BUY planes instead of "developing" them, and put it back in Strangereal....

CarrierBuzzard

CarrierBuzzard

Phantom Phanatic

• Members
  • 3,446 posts
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II

I know. It's hard for me just to pick a few because AC has a LOAD of great music. Even though I don't really like Infinity, I still appreciate how they incorporated past AC soundtracks and superweapons such as the Aigaion into the game. Now if they could just be rid of the Sortie Fuel System, the method of buying Campaign missions, let us BUY planes instead of "developing" them, and put it back in Strangereal....

I understand..there isn't really one bad soundtrack in this game. Although I haven't played AC5 since 2011, I remember plenty of good ones. I can't really think of any bad ones, except for maybe the missions. I just really like a few. Rendezvous is in my top 3, right after Agnus Dei and (#1!!!!) the ever so awesome ORIGINAL Comona.

ACI....well, that's another topic for a different day :D

Edited by CarrierBuzzard, 14 October 2014 - 01:39 PM.

Shamrock

Shamrock

Rookie

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E
The Unsung War, Wardog, Naval Blockade, and techincally not the official track, but if you let the menu sit in the beggining, the game will play a trailer where they feature Blurry by Puddle of Mudd and another track which I can't find the name of.

SilentWings

SilentWings

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Plane:Rafale M

No doubt about it. Closure, followed by Ancient Walls.  Of course, I really love all of the OSTs. The soundtrack team outdid themselves on virtually every piece, but those two stand out for me.

LokaCola

LokaCola

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

Hm, probably First Flight, Rendezvous, Scinfaxi/Hrimfaxi, Closure, Wings of Unity, Unsung Heroes and, of course, The Unsung War.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users