Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat 6 Port on PS3 Petition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Shinibi

Shinibi

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Greetings, my fellow Ace Combat fans! My name is Shinibi, I live in France, have no Xbox 360, and I am pleased to announce that I have created a petition to have AC6 ported to PS3, at the following address:

here!

I saw no sign of anyone else trying to make it happen, and I was inspired by the Dark Souls PC petition that had quite a bit of success, so I hope it will do well.

Cheers&Fly safe!

ZerstorungBiscuit

ZerstorungBiscuit

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts

But....but the PS3 is getting infinity.

Also, if namco had wanted to port AC6 to the PS3 they would have done that a while ago, considering how old the game is.

Shinibi

Shinibi

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

But....but the PS3 is getting infinity.

That's exactly why I would like to have AC6 in PS3; it's been confirmed that there'll be a few elements from AC6 in Inf. so it would be great to know what kind of elements and if they're any use beforehand, by playing AC6, and for those who don't have a 360, that'll be a pain in the butt to do.

Also, I also mention in my petition it would be awesome if they're was an HD Remake, and what's bad about that?  ;)