Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Are their any gamesaves?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Archangel22

Archangel22

Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts

I just got this game and Im struggling to get enough money to buy every plane and weapon. Its taking just too long and too many replays of campaign mode to get the funds to purchase everything. Is there a gamesave that has all the planes and weapons and paint schemes as you have to use them an x amount to get each paint scheme?

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,813 posts

http://www.gamefaqs....t-assault/saves

Archangel22

Archangel22

Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts

Yeh I tried them, they dont work and dont unlock anything. I think they are fake. For some odd reason I still have to buy all the planes

FREE THE [email protected] 1

FREE THE [email protected] 1

Local Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Is it really too hard just to play the game?

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

^ that.

Do you have VFW on your PSP, though? I've had corrupted save file issues with JA when changing CFWs.

Hue

Hue

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Is it really too hard just to play the game?

Yes, because the AC series is known for its incredible difficulty and amazing missiles.

Archangel22

Archangel22

Noob

• Members
  • 8 posts

Oh no Ive finished the game already but the planes cost soooooooooooooo much Ive only bought 4 planes once I did my first campaign mode, and I dont want to do them like 5 times just to get every plane they cost so much. and thats just the planes, forget the extra weapons you have to buy theres like 6 for each plane i think. takes forever to farm money so thats why i want the gamesave, its not a question about it being hard ive beaten it, just grinding i cant stand.

what is VFW? I have CFW